• Login:

Welcome to the XBMC HUB FORUMS.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

UPDATE YOUR SPORTSDEVIL ADDON!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Thanks

G box midnight with direct boot Linux or g box midnight mx 2.

Can anyone help please on which box I should buy for xbmc, iv heard the g box midnight with direct boot to Linux is very reliable but also hearing the mx 2 is very good. Seen a few complaints about the mx 2 so really am in limbo. Thanks for any advice given ....

Banned
    Thanks
    and here we go again

Everyone here has had different experiences with different boxes.

One member would say good things about a box, at the same time another member would be frustrated by the same box.

For me...GBOX MX2 has done the trick. I have two setup at my place. I have been selling and helping setup GBOX MX2 for others as well and never had an issue.

So for me its GBOX MX2 all the way.

Banned
    Thanks
    Ok I'll take a chance with the mx 2 then, I currently have an atv2 and works flawlessly for me but need another box and I refuse to pay over Ģ200 for 1

Team XBMCHUB.COM Developer
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by the-one View Post
    and here we go again

One member would say good things about a box, at the same time another member would be frustrated by the same box.

For me...GBOX MX2 has done the trick. I have two setup at my place. I have been selling and helping setup GBOX MX2 for others as well and never had an issue.

Excellent to hear, I told my folks to go ahead and pick up an MX2 to replace there Revo which is and absolute piece of trash. It should arrive by friday
    I Wish I May, I Wish I Might, Impart My Gift Of Perfect Sight, Upon The Ones Who Aren't So Bright, So They May Finally See The Light.

Enjoy My Work? Consider Donating.
    My Repo / My Addons / Also Available On Fusion
    Don't be a stranger, Stop by the #xbmchub IRC channel for a chat

Banned
    Thanks
    I also went from Atv2 to G box mx 2, so far itīs good. But still learning to handle it. Itīs a bit different to add addon to g box than apple tv 2 and also how to log in to system files is a bit of pain. On ATV2 i could connect to WinScp but donīt know how to do on g box yet.

Banned
    Thanks
    Mata, how do you add add ons surly it's just a case of putting them on a USB stick and installing from there? Also what do you mean about system files etc?

Team XBMCHUB.COM Moderator
    Thanks
    For addons,use fusion.Its the same for any device

For android,just use a file manager to see files

Or xbmc has its own file manger
    Last edited by mj71; 08-20-2013 at 04:51 PM.
    Team XBMC HUB Moderator
    For Help With Any Problems Please Click THIS LINK To Get You Started
    FUSION INSTALLER
    LOG FILE
    ADDON INSTALLER

Please search before posting problems.And remember,devs cant read minds.If you have problems,they need details and logs,people.Just saying something doesnt work is as useful as a fart in a spacesuit

Thanks
    and here we go again

Thats good to hear. I came to this forum to ask if the mx2 was any good. Your post along with other peoples reveiws made my mind up to try one, I ordered today.

Thanks
    and here we go again

Would you please tell us what version of xbmc your using and maybe some tips on what makes yours work so well.

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mushoss View Post
    Would you please tell us what version of xbmc your using and maybe some tips on what makes yours work so well.
    All the information you need is available on the forums. If you are tech savvy, you can spend time reading through the forums and resolving issues as they occur.

What I am trying to do is help out our technically challenged friends so that they don't have to spend time trying to figure out issues when they come across it and can start enjoying the G-Box right away.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast