• Login:

Welcome to the XBMC HUB FORUMS.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

UPDATE YOUR SPORTSDEVIL ADDON!

Thanks

NotFilmOn - Dave [working] for a long time

I like to get into bed, flick on Openelec and sometimes i find the choice of movies or TV shows too much to take in. So i go to NotFilmOn.

But if i go to the channel Dave, it loads for ages and ages. I am unable to do anything while it is working/loading. Sometimes up to 15 minutes.

Sometimes i get out of bed and power the PC off by holding the power button, sometimes i just leave it and eventually fall asleep.

Is this problem just with me?
    I uninstalled NotFilmOn last night and removed it, then reinstalled it. Same problem.

I'm (obviously ) not losing any sleep over it, but late at night, it's one of my favourite channels.
    I can use ***** TV, and that works, but sometimes i forget to use that.

Anyway, i hope nobody picks this up as complaint, as opposed to an observation, and it may be just me that has the problem, but if there is a fix for it, i'd love to know. I like the High Quailty option.

Thanks for reading.

EDIT:

I didn't realise this was the Hub Wizard section... Fixed that problem with openelec before. :
    If it's possible, could someone move this to the XBMCHUB forum?
    Last edited by RumbleFish; 08-25-2013 at 12:30 AM.

Thanks
    Hi,
    That problem seemed to have fixed itself for a while, but now it is back again, but worse.

Now Dave, and Yesterday don't seem to load in either *****TV or NotFilmOn -> UKTV.

If i choose Dave or Yesterday, it is stuck loading indefinitely. But if i choose to back out, it will not. If i choose to stop, it freezes and i can not do anything in XBMC at all.
    I have to force restart.
    Is there a fix for this?

Thanks.

Thanks
    Just tried Dave in NotFilmOn.
    PC took about 4 seconds to start playing.
    Pi took about 9 seconds.

If you post a debug log someone may be able to point you in the right direction.

Thanks
    Thanks.

I think it was my setup. I haven't tried another device yet, i am crazy busy. I'm going to try tonight.

Weird thing is that it only ever happens on those channels.
    OpenElec updated yesterday and removed my network settings and my connection, so i am going to have to do a reinstall anyway.