• Login:

Welcome to the XBMC HUB FORUMS.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

UPDATE YOUR SPORTSDEVIL ADDON!

Banned
    Thanks

Porkies Playlist, get it here

My playlist will be here from now on. My playlist contains Live TV Channels, Live UK TV Channels, Music Channels, News Channels, **** Channels, Shopping Channels and 24/7 TV Shows. All channels will have at least some English. I do not add non English channels. Some channels will be multi audio, if you don't know how to change the audio stream feel free to ask. This list will be updated frequently.

Rules: Do not ask if I will add this to any addon, cause I won't. All questions about adding my list to addons will be ignored.
    All updates will be done manually, meaning you download the update and replace the old update with the new one.
    Do not post my list on any other thread, you can post a link to this thread, but do not post download links or I will stop updating if I catch you.
    Do not complain about channels being out, cause some channels go in and out and if I know a channel tends to go in and out I will leave it in the list.
    Help the noobs!

I may add this list to an addon in the future, but for now you can only get it here. If I decide to add this to ****Up or another addon I will let you know ahead of time.

I do not own these channels, but I do work hard putting this list together and I do own the list.

Do not download unless you are 18 or over cause this list contains ***** channels.

Updates will be on or near the last page of this thread.
    Last edited by porkie; 09-21-2013 at 05:20 PM.

Banned
    Thanks
    Reserved for update later today