• Login:

Welcome to the XBMC HUB FORUMS.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

UPDATE YOUR SPORTSDEVIL ADDON!

Thread: ******* Streams

Banned
    Thanks

******* Streams

I know quite a few people are members/subscribed to this addon.. I did receive an email notification about 2Checkout calling all of their customers to ask what they were paying for, etc. However I went to the site today to signup, literally asking for CC info on a non-secured site at this point.

Are there any reps from this site on here? No way I'm passing along that info on a site that's not secure. Also, I didn't seem to find out anywhere, but how many active connections can my account use if I were to subscribe, say I want to stream upstairs and downstairs at my house simultaneously, no issues?

Edit:

Now I see the update on their main page lol - still not trusting a non-secure site for CC info. Any info on the simultaneous account use would be helpful still though.
    Last edited by MarkRich; 09-17-2013 at 11:18 AM.

Thanks
    Their live chat link has been posted on this thread http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/******...tml#post114882

Asking there would probably be your best bet.

Banned
    Thanks
    You can use the 1 account as many times as you want as long as its running off same router, it's an instant block if its ran off another router I heard

Banned
    Thanks
    Got it. Sounds good. I emailed them - thanks for the help!

Thanks
    I wouldn't trust them with credit card numbers.

Even if ******* have parted ways with 2checkout, they could have still sent the refunds by asking 2checkout to do so or issue the refunds through their payment system area. It is quite clear that 2checkout have locked up their funds and out of their system pending some kind of investigation. No refund, no support and no way to cancel their service.

In any case the video quality isn't that great and you can find most of the sports channels free on Navi-x. The Sky movie channels quality are much worse than that of Sky's own Nowtv service which is having 1 month free trial and inexpensive to start with. Don't bother.

Retired Team XBMCHUB.COM Moderator
    Thanks
    This discussion is closed read the official thread. The last 5 posts tell you why I am closing discussions on this topic.