• Login:

Welcome to the XBMC HUB FORUMS.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

UPDATE YOUR SPORTSDEVIL ADDON!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Thanks

Porkies Playlist

I used to have my playlist on Navi-X. I was the guy who made two very popular playlist that were always in the top ten of most viewed. One was called Live TV Channels and the other was called Live UK TV Channels. I have deleted them from Navi-X, but I'm still making and updating the same lists in an XML. You can get it here http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/genera...-get-here.html

Just letting people know that you can still use my list even if they're not on Navi-X. Not trying to make anyone in the Navi-X section mad, actually trying to help the ones that always used my list on Navi-X.
    Last edited by porkie; 09-21-2013 at 06:01 PM.

Team XBMC HUB Helper
    Thanks
    Any chance you adding your playlist to ****up in the VIP section if **** is ok with it?

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by baci View Post
    Any chance you adding your playlist to ****up in the VIP section if **** is ok with it?
    I already added it to ****Up, but took it down because my text editor on my android was messing up the edits. My PC is down, but when I get it running I can add it again.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by porkie View Post
    I used to have my playlist on Navi-X. I was the guy who made two very popular playlist that were always in the top ten of most viewed. One was called Live TV Channels and the other was called Live UK TV Channels. I have deleted them from Navi-X, but I'm still making and updating the same lists in an XML. You can get it here http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/genera...eams-soon.html

Just letting people know that you can still use my list even if they're not on Navi-X. Not trying to make anyone in the Navi-X section mad, actually trying to help the ones that always used my list on Navi-X.
    Wait you're saying your list is not on navi x at all? that's where I watch espn

Thanks
    It does sit nicely in the ****up setup. Hopefully it will return in the near future. Thanks Porkie.

Thanks
    Hello, I watched your playlist once I raved about it to my wife, when I tried to show her I couldn't find it. I see now that you have taken it off Navi-x, that's cool, but I have no clue how to watch it. Could you or someone else tell me where to start, so i can figure out how to watch it. Thank you so much and thank you for taking the time to put in all the work you do I hope you know how much it is actually appreciated! P.S. i am a total NOOB! thanks
    Last edited by drummer; 01-30-2014 at 09:34 PM.

Thanks
    I think Porkie made his playlist private, random users would use it and provide feedback which I don't think he took too kindly to.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mindgame View Post
    I think Porkie made his playlist private, random users would use it and provide feedback which I don't think he took too kindly to.
    Based on what do you think the list has gone? I still see it on number 1 most viewed 24 hours.

Thanks
    Based on this thread, which has had a lot of posts deleted, who knows though these types of things can change daily.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    Hello, I watched your playlist once I raved about it to my wife, when I tried to show her I couldn't find it. I see now that you have taken it off Navi-x, that's cool, but I have no clue how to watch it. Could you or someone else tell me where to start, so i can figure out how to watch it. Thank you so much and thank you for taking the time to put in all the work you do I hope you know how much it is actually appreciated! P.S. i am a total NOOB! thanks
    Why not drop porkie an email at the address in the first post and ask how you can access the playlist

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast