• Login:

Welcome to the XBMC HUB FORUMS.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

UPDATE YOUR SPORTSDEVIL ADDON!

Banned
    Thanks

[RELEASE] SkyAccess.se

Hello Everyone.

There have been quite a few requests for an Addon for the site: skyaccess.se.

So here it is.

SkyAccess is basically another paid service for PPV content. If you have any questions regarding the service please visit their website.

Here, we will only be discussing the addon.

The addon is in my repo...if someone already has subscription with skyaccess, please try out the addon and post your comments, and issues here.

Thanks.

THE-ONE

Thanks
    "Domain has been parked by the owner", don't know what that means but just an FYI.

Thanks
    Just and FYI:

Notice*: SkyAccess is undergoing maintence.
    Why? -
    People are beeing randomly banned and blocked by our firewall. We're just doing some modifcations.
    When does Sky return? -
    Should have it back online around 8pm est on Wednesday

The add-on works Great! Thanks for your hard work.

Thanks
    Bad release time, I'm saddened this was released. Nothing wrong with it, just running lots of tests. We'll begin offering 24/7 streams shortly, and more coming. I'll list this on the website for official use in a little bit.

We've been up for 17 months. SkyAccess broadcasts sports PPV's, NHL/NFL/Wrestling/MMA/Auto Racing/More. We are true 720p, but we offer 480p as well.

This plugin will blow up soon, especially with our new streams and future in the process (ordering more hardware, etc).