• Login:

Welcome to the XBMC HUB FORUMS.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

UPDATE YOUR SPORTSDEVIL ADDON!

Thread: Pi wont boot up

Thanks

Pi wont boot up

Hi guys,
    i cannot get my pi to boot up, the power light comes on but nothing else, i have searched forums for answers but no luck, the last time it worked as well as the red power light there were a couple of green lights flashing as well but these are not lighting up now, any help would be really appreciated as i am missing xbmc so much i am getting withdrawal symptoms
    cheers,
    Joe

Thanks
    Have you tried disconnecting all cables and the sd card, the replace all cables and the sd card and then the last thing you do is plug in the power.
    It should first show a red light then immediately a green light to show the sd card is being read. If the green light does not come on then you have an sd card problem.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bromerzz View Post
    Have you tried disconnecting all cables and the sd card, the replace all cables and the sd card and then the last thing you do is plug in the power.
    It should first show a red light then immediately a green light to show the sd card is being read. If the green light does not come on then you have an sd card problem.
    agreed, sounds like a SD card problem to me
    had just the same symptoms a week or so back

Thanks
    thanks for the help guys, it turns out it was an Sd card issue, I had a class 10, and am now using a class 4 , it's a he'll of a lot slower but will do until I get a replacement class 10