• Login:

Welcome to the XBMC HUB FORUMS.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

UPDATE YOUR SPORTSDEVIL ADDON!

Thanks

live streaming XML for Arabic channels

Hello everyone: allow me to congratulate you on such great forum, there is ample of information and that's the result of all the hard work you guys do, you deserve all the credit in the world I thank you so much for that, as you can tell I am a newbie here I do a lot more reading than writing my question is without breaking any rules is there a way you to obtain an XML file for live streaming for Arabic channels ? I would appreciate any help out there
    keep up the good work and God bless ..... Northie

Thanks
    You can try thestreamdb XML file , it's auto updated by users, also a new Arabic repo has recently been released, here is the link
    https://github.com/hadynz/repository.arabic.xbmc-addons

Thanks
    WOW thank you so much i was looking for a repo add on i did get both the xml file and the arabic repo thats great thank you again

Thanks
    No problem your welcome

Thanks
    use x-navi > search xnavi-xtreme for (Arabic tv) , find the folder called (live Arabic tv) , there is few of them, the best one is the one with the number 60490 in the list link.
    u could also install the new Arabic repo which includes GLArab which has a very good quality stream of many Arabic channels, signup required and PC needs to be on while watching.

Thanks
    Hello everyone, allow me to congratulate you on such great forum.
    Thanks