Brought to you by Eleazar Coding...
1CHANNEL PROXIFIER FOR UNITED KINGDOM USERS
If you're in the United Kingdom you've surely noticed that 1Channel and many other sites have now been blocked by government censorship. Once you run this addon, it will replace the default 1Channel domain with the newly launched PrimeWireProxy.co.uk service. It will also disable metadata since this seems to be problematic over the last few days when attempting to install 1Channel to new XBMC installations.
1. Install my Repository from ZIP file.
(edit bu umOuch: users can now get this via http://fusion.xbmchub.com/video/free...leazar-1.0.zip as well. FUSION INSTALLER)
2. Enable the 1Channel Proxifier addon within the Program Add-ons category.
3. Run the 1Channel Proxifier addon located within the PROGRAMS menu.
Hope it helps!Code:Changelog: Version 1.0.0 - First Commit - Change Domain - Set Domain
PS: This is my first original add-on release for XBMC and I have a few more coming in the next couple of weeks, let me know if you like (or don't like) my work please!
Special thanks to bstrdsmkr for all his awesome work! I'd also like to thank a user called johnny for the manual version of this fix that he created, it was what gave me the idea to automate the process.
Last edited by umOuch; 11-22-2013 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Installation Clarification
עם ישראל חי
Running XBMC on OUYA
installed this but still not working what am i missing
here is a step by step guide with pictures to the above fix
You will find me hanging out on the hubs IRC channel
Channel = #xbmchub
Server = irc.freenode.net
Always willing to help if i can.
Great work buddy, finally I can go to sleep, I can definitely say that as far as I'm concerned you saved the day.
Team XBMC HUB Staff
Running XBMC on OUYA, Mac, ATV2 and iPad 2
Thanks for this it worked a treat.
Let me throw a special THANK YOU to Eleazar Coding! As a few of you devs know I was on a bit of a search yesterday (via Skype Mostly) to find a developer to help me get a coded fix/solution for our 1Channel users in the UK. In the end, it was Eleazar who stepped up and agreed to help get this all done for us!
1) @Eleazar Coding - DUDE... i think you should go to bed now! This took us far longer than I would have predicted... but I guarantee the community will be as grateful for your efforts as I am
2) I would like to officially welcome you to the XBMCHUB.COM FAMILY (check out your new site title ). Your releases, and willingness to help out our users, in your short time here have been MUCH appreciated... not to mention the things you have been doing at xbmc.org.
3) Also, a thank you to Don for helping me get in touch with Eleazar Coding!
works great thank you so much for your hard work