p2p-streams addon (Repository)
p2p-Streams addon makes it easy for you to play p2p (peer-to-peer) streams directly in XBMC without the need for external players. Currently supporting Acestream and Sopcast streams it comprises an auto-configuration tool that will download the engines specifically for your platform.
- Linux (Ubuntu/Debian/CentOS)
- Raspberry Pi (Openelec,Raspbmc,Xbian)
- Openelec x86_64
- Linux armv7 (MXLinux).
- Based code - XSopCast developed by Cristi - Atlanta
- Based code for the Acestream Client console provided by NuisMons
- Acestream-Engine for the (Mac/Rpi/armv7 by tarasian666 work)
- Livestreams plugin by Divingmule
- Raspberry PI Sopcast emulator credits go to the amazing community in raspberrypi.org official forum.
- Fanart and icon by Marquerite. Thanks to them all!
Addon by enen92 and fightnight (j0anita)
WIKI Link with all instructions: https://code.google.com/p/p2p-strm/w/list
WIKI LINK: https://code.google.com/p/p2p-strm/w/list
Current version: 0.2.9
List of tickets/requests/To-do list/Coming next:
You are welcome to contribute to our github project page (changes will be merged to googlecode later).
Last edited by enen92; 05-21-2014 at 01:47 PM.
thank you and may I add request for iOS(ipad) and android, thank you very much
Unfortunatly some troubles with the repository (that's what happens when you do stuff in a rush).
Make sure you have repo 1.0.1 installed and the plugin on version 0.1.1
PS: Also, keep in mind it is a beta version.
Its working flawless, thank you (tested on windows atm tommorow rpi) thanks guys!!
enlighten me, for this to work on a Pi, do you still need to have acestreams to be running on a PC ?