p2p-streams addon (Repository)
p2p-Streams addon makes it easy for you to play p2p (peer-to-peer) streams directly in XBMC without the need for external players. Currently supporting Acestream and Sopcast streams it comprises an auto-configuration tool that will download the engines specifically for your platform.
- Linux (Ubuntu/Debian/CentOS)
- Raspberry Pi (Openelec,Raspbmc,Xbian)
- Openelec x86_64
- Linux armv7 (MXLinux).
- Based code - XSopCast developed by Cristi - Atlanta
- Based code for the Acestream Client console provided by NuisMons
- Acestream-Engine for the (Mac/Rpi/armv7 by tarasian666 work)
- Livestreams plugin by Divingmule
- Raspberry PI Sopcast emulator credits go to the amazing community in raspberrypi.org official forum.
- Fanart and icon by Marquerite. Thanks to them all!
Addon by enen92 and fightnight (j0anita)
WIKI Link with all instructions: https://code.google.com/p/p2p-strm/w/list
p2p-streams version is out (mostly bug fixes from prior versions). The addon is now also on xbmc.org.
Use the following threads:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=201894 -> NO PIRACY DISCUSSION AT ALL. Questions related to the core addon, instalation, configuration, etc. No parser discussion please.
http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/thread...-for-XBMC-Kodi -> Here on the hub, thread for the core addon (installation/configuration/coding/ etc). No parser help, please.
http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/thread...-Streams-Addon -> Use this one for all lists/parsers sharing.
I kindly ask any moderator to block this thread, it is huge and the information is dispersed.
Last edited by enen92; 08-11-2014 at 04:35 PM.
thank you and may I add request for iOS(ipad) and android, thank you very much
Unfortunatly some troubles with the repository (that's what happens when you do stuff in a rush).
Make sure you have repo 1.0.1 installed and the plugin on version 0.1.1
PS: Also, keep in mind it is a beta version.
Its working flawless, thank you (tested on windows atm tommorow rpi) thanks guys!!
enlighten me, for this to work on a Pi, do you still need to have acestreams to be running on a PC ?