• Login:

Welcome to the XBMC HUB FORUMS.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

UPDATE YOUR SPORTSDEVIL ADDON!

Banned
    Thanks

********* Repo Move

I am moving my repo over to dropbox as it makes my life so much easier to work with....

if you have my repo already installed you shouldnt have any issues it will automatically download new repo address and start looking at a different url you wont see any changes it all looks the same

repo version is 1.2

people that have EasyNews installed will notice that easynews will update as i have changed it but only on dropbox so if EasyNews updates to 1.6a you know you are all good

i will be updating filmon and ****** karaoke too purely so you can see if they update via the new dropbox repo

so can people let me know if they have on there setups the updated plugins either

EasyNews 2.6a
    FilmOn 2.1b
    ****** Karaoke 1.6

IF YOU DO HAVE THESE THEN YOU KNOW THE REPO UPDATE HAS WORKED

ALSO TRY A FORCE REFRESH

i will be deleting my plugins off github i will leave the repo there so it will still update for people but eventually i will give it one month i will remove my github account completely
    Last edited by Mikey1234; 10-02-2012 at 08:40 AM.