• Login:

Welcome to the XBMC HUB FORUMS.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

UPDATE YOUR SPORTSDEVIL ADDON!

Thanks

Can you change the Icons on the XBMC HUB Wizard Home Screen (under Video)?

I installed XBMC HUB Wizard and it has installed a lot of Addons into the Video Addon folder.

In addition to that it has put a selection of these Addons as large icon shortcuts on the home screen when you navigate to the Video part.

Can you customise these icons to have the ones you want instead of having to go into the Video Addon folder.

I have uninstalled some of these addons but the icon is still there on the home screen Video part.

(I have ATV2 running Frodo 12.3 with XBMC HUB Wizard)

Team XBMCHUB.COM Helper
    Thanks
    You can change your background easily using xbmchub maintenance if thats what you mean.

Thanks
    Do it like this and if you want 7 icon shortcuts select Frodo 7 icon option from inside Hub Maintainence addon itself,
    http://www.xbmchub.com/blog/2013/02/...nfluence-lite/

Thanks
    It's not actually the background (I have the Stadium photo as my background which I quite like at the moment.) What I mean are the actual icons for Primewire, Project TV, Icefilms etc. Wizard HUB has put a selection of these as available shortcuts on the Homescreenwhen you click onto the 'Video' part of the home screen. It is these icons that I want to be able to choose to put them there or not.

This facility may be in the xbmchub maintenance so I will have a look when I get home from work.

Thanks
    Thanks Tonts - Thats what I want

Thanks
    If you go into your settings, then appearance then skin, then press enter on settings there, scroll down to add-on shortcuts then under homepage video submenu u will see the editable list of the addons that appear on your home screen. All the best
    Using Tapatalk