• Login:

Welcome to the XBMC HUB FORUMS.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

UPDATE YOUR SPORTSDEVIL ADDON!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Exclamation Getting a little frustrated...

Well I must say I love xbmc and ice films, but for the last couple of days I can not access icefilms at all. Everytime i click it I just get Error: Script Failed plugin.video.icefilms. What is this problem and how do I fix it? thanks Also, I have tried to uninstall icefilms and reinstall it. Also, I am getting this same error on 2 other computers as well.

Team XBMC HUB Dev/Mod
    Thanks
    Use the search button. Post a log

Retired Team XBMCHUB.COM Moderator
    Thanks

Getting a little frustrated...

I must agree with Bstrdsmkr... It's 99.99999% likely that your problem is documented and resolved in other threads. Always start with a forum search. That said.... I will give you a hint.

First, search inside of the iceFilms sub-forum... Searching the term script error.

Pay extra attention to mentions off "database issues"

Banned
    Thanks
    And really you could show a little respect to the dev he does this for free man not moaning or anything, but a little respect goes a long way

Retired Team XBMCHUB.COM Moderator
    Thanks

Getting a little frustrated...

Quote Originally Posted by jas0npc View Post
    And really you could show a little respect to the dev he does this for free man not moaning or anything, but a little respect goes a long way
    Fear not... The title sounds harsh, but I think they are trying to be respectful enough
    Lord knows how disgruntled I feel if icefilms and or 1chsnnel and or awesomeDL stopped working on me... I would cut somebody

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by umOuch[INKMD] View Post
    Fear not... The title sounds harsh, but I think they are trying to be respectful enough
    Lord knows how disgruntled I feel if icefilms and or 1chsnnel and or awesomeDL stopped working on me... I would cut somebody
    yes i absolutely did not mean no disrespect to anyone, it just gets frustrating when you can find what you are looking for and you have feel you have tried everything. I guess ill search the forum some more to see if i can find an answer..

Thanks
    i get same errors and just bought mine glad not only me also i just joined this site too and learning how to use it

Team XBMCHUB.COM Moderator
    Thanks
    Step 1 - Post a log

Really with vague details we can't help otherwise, and your searches will bring up all kinds of unrelated results..

Banned
    Thanks
    Maybe we should have a banner at the top of every page mentioning the need for a debug log? I know a lot of noobs aren't trying to be disrespectful of waste peoples time but if you're new to the scene it's understandable you might not know the rules.

We have the same problem on xbmc4xbox.org.uk even though there's a sticky that clearly states "IMPORTANT INFORMATION - read BEFORE positing" and it describes how to upload a debug log. People just don't see it, a banner on the other hand might be harder to miss... just a thought

Banned
    Thanks
    Good call I once suggested, that on the activation email that gets sent out, there should be a link on how to do it, But It was pointed out that how many of those emails have i read, awnser none

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast