• Login:

Welcome to the XBMC HUB FORUMS.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

UPDATE YOUR SPORTSDEVIL ADDON!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Thanks

[Release] whufclee playlist (all content at the click of a button!)

Hi guys, I'm sure there are already a few of you aware of my playlist in Navi-X but for those who don't know about it read on...

Initially I wanted to make a playlist in Navi-X that was xbox friendly (mainly SD content) and after a few months of doing that I then decided that actually the majority of stuff on there is already xbox friendly so it's kind of turned into a generic platform playlist and HD content is also available.

I'll be doing a proper guide to it with fancy pictures and maybe a video but I'm off to watch West Ham at Wembley tomorrow and then off on holiday for a week the following day so I may not get the guide done until I come back off hols.

If you want to try it out you'll find it under: navixtreme media portal> user lists>user media - by user>whufclee
    If you like it and want it as your homepage then when at the root of the playlist bring up the context menu and "Set Playlist As Home".

The majority of what's on there is now links to other users scrapers and they have been credited and I'm in contact with most of them so everyone seems cool with it. It's updated frequently and bad links are removed/upddated and also has a very good adult section if you have adult content enabled ;-)

Everything is listed in genre's so here's what's covered:
    Radio & Audiobooks
    Podcasts
    Live TV
    Adult
    Ainme
    Gaming/Tech
    Kids
    Movie Trailers
    Movies/TV Shows
    News
    Showbiz Entertainment
    Sports (including live sports)
    Network TV (TV Catchup)
    Youtube
    Xbox Xtras (WIP)

I'm always open to suggestions if you know of any other content you'd like to see on there which is available on Navi-X.

Thanks
    Do you still keep this up to date mate ?

Banned
    Thanks
    I do try to mate, unfortunately the past couple of months I've had a lot of family stuff going on so just haven't had the time to keep it as up to date as I'd have liked. It still does get some love though and I do try to keep the links as current as possible.

I've actually got a little todo list which I'm hoping will be done soon after Christmas, basically there's a whole load of adult content that needs adding, some movie and tv show stuff, live tv and I'd like to improve the sports section. I'd imagine the audio section needs some love too as I haven't looked at that in a long time.

If you have any suggestions then feel free to let me know and I'll consider it.

Thanks
    sweet, I'll have a play around over weekend and will let you know. Thanks

Thanks
    Nice. Please keep it updated. (Favourite list with Boseman'sone).

Banned
    Thanks
    IMPORTANT UPDATE
    The other day I moved my playlist to another server to try and help with the issues at peak times. So far it appears to be working pretty well but if you had my playlist set as your homepage (or as a favourite) you'll need to change the path..,.

If you had it as homepage:
    Once it loads up click left and then select favourites.
    Select Navi-X homepage (unless you've added favourites that will be the only entry).
    Go to navixtreme media portal > user lists > user media - by user > whufclee
    When you have my playlist back up on the screen (so it looks like it used to up until a few days ago) bring up the context menu and "Set playlist as home". Now exit and your settings will be saved.

I finally got around to updating some lists and stuff so hopefully it should work a little better for everyone.

If it was a favourite just follow the steps above but obviously add as favourite rather than "set as homepage".

Banned
    Thanks
    Didnt know you had one, I will certainly look for it.

Banned
    Thanks
    I used to use this a few years ago when using xbmc on my old Xbox. Had lots of good links especially Xbox friendly. Will have another look at this cheers.

Team XBMC HUB Helper
    Thanks
    Used your links many times ..Thanks for maintaining it as best you can. Great stuff!

Banned
    Thanks
    Let me know how you guys get on with it. I'm currently aware the adult section shows up, however it isn't accessible unless you have adult enabled in your preferences and I changed the thumbs so they aren't explicit. If anyone knows the code to add to my playilst that will mark the adult section as "adult" then please let me know. I know how to do it when making a playlist in NaviXtreme but this is a plx file that's hosted elsewhere.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast