• Login:

Welcome to the XBMC HUB FORUMS.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

UPDATE YOUR SPORTSDEVIL ADDON!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Thanks

Enable ***** Content On Navi-X

A lot of users are unaware of the amazing amount of ***** content available in Navi-X, this is because it's hidden from unsuspecting uncorrupt minds by default

It's fairly simple to setup, just get signed up for free at NaviXtreme and enable ***** content in your preferences - then sync your IP address. Take a look at the short video below:

Thanks
    Thanks for your info

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whufclee View Post
    A lot of users are unaware of the amazing amount of ***** content available in Navi-X, this is because it's hidden from unsuspecting uncorrupt minds by default

It's fairly simple to setup, just get signed up for free at NaviXtreme and enable ***** content in your preferences - then sync your IP address.
    I don't see the Sync IP option anywhere. Any other way to do this?

Thanks
    How do you find the ***** Content on Navi X on Apple TV??..

Banned
    Thanks
    Should be exactly the same way. Just sign up at navi-x and enable ***** content in preferences. You can use my playlist as home if you want, its not just for Xbox. Just search under users for whufclee and you'll find ***** content in there once you've enabled on navi-x website.

Thanks
    Another way is Once you enable ***** content and setup a user name and password for Navi-xtreme "Left arrow to "sign in" then click on "Navi-xtreme Media Portal" then click on "navi-xtreme Site Scrapers" and you should see the "***** Content" option.On your computer You can go to http://www.navixtreme.com/members/ to create a user account then with the apple tv2 in xbmc > "Programs >Navi-X > follow the instructions above.
    Google Search
    http://elgoog.im/

Thanks
    i still do not see ***** content on my aptv i have signed up and logged in but no ***** content anymore help please

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ben600249 View Post
    i still do not see ***** content on my aptv i have signed up and logged in but no ***** content anymore help please
    Ditto - I followed it exactly, Does it take time from the sync to actually update on navi x?

Banned
    Thanks
    I'm away on holiday at the moment so unable to check but it appears ATV users are experiencing problems with this. That'll teach you.for buying an apple product lol.

Try logging in within the navix add-on and see if that works.

Thanks
    No probs - not in a rush should have said I am using a Mac, still an Apple and an even more expensive one at that! have a good holiday, and if you could help me when your back that would be great. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast