• Login:

Welcome to the XBMC HUB FORUMS.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

UPDATE YOUR SPORTSDEVIL ADDON!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1 CHANNEL FiX!

Retired Team XBMCHUB.COM Moderator
    Thanks

1 CHANNEL FiX!

Hello all. I know there has been a lot of folks having issues with 1 channel as of late. I know, first hand, how frustrating it can be.

The fact is that we have given as much help into these known issues as I could imaging possible. Before posting in, or creating, a post READ the threads. I have found countless posts claiming that existing solutions didn't work... only to find that with guidance they discovered that these existing solutions did work.

This means there are a lot of people not reading.

@ DEVS & TEAM-MEMBERS - feel free to add links to threads or posts for know help/fixes... To this title post!

OPTIONS

- uninstall everything and so fresh install of latest RC1

- use the XBMCHUB MAINTENANCE TOOL found in *********'s repo on fusion.

Thanks
    APPLE TV REBOOT [FIX]

Hey Guys n Girls,

i had this problem too, but i liked frodo a bit too much to want to down grade so i did a bit of playing around and have managed to fix my XBMC on my mac and atv2 (Bit of an apple fan boy), i dont see why this will not fix everything else tho,

Firstly a bit of background on the problem. This is NOT a fault of the 1channel addon, this is an XBMC bug but because of the hard work of Bstrdsmkr and the over devs a work around was easy and should work until XBMC fix the bug on there end. our the beloved Bstrdsmkr returns

what was happening was, when XMBC plays the video it uses call back to let the addon know whats happen like "ONPLAYBACKSTARTED" and "ONPLAYBACKSTOPPED"

but the onplaybackstopped event never happens when you exit or the file ends so the addon is still thinks the video is running which causes the problem

Because the dev's added functions monitor the time spent watching the video so they could very kindly mark it as watched for us, this errors out when the video has ended or you exit

so to fix this all you need to do is add the following to the player.py file

self.onPlayBackStopped()
    addon.log('STOP PLAY BACK HACK')

on line 145 (Note: python like thinks to be lined up correctly so make sure you indent it correctly)
    here is the full file on past bin ( http://pastebin.com/9iBU6aQB )

And to all the the devs for XBMC and the everyone at XBMC HUB Thanks for all your hardwork and happy new year

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by umOuch View Post
    APPLE TV REBOOT [FIX]

Hey Guys n Girls,

i had this problem too, but i liked frodo a bit too much to want to down grade so i did a bit of playing around and have managed to fix my XBMC on my mac and atv2 (Bit of an apple fan boy), i dont see why this will not fix everything else tho,

Firstly a bit of background on the problem. This is NOT a fault of the 1channel addon, this is an XBMC bug but because of the hard work of Bstrdsmkr and the over devs a work around was easy and should work until XBMC fix the bug on there end. our the beloved Bstrdsmkr returns

what was happening was, when XMBC plays the video it uses call back to let the addon know whats happen like "ONPLAYBACKSTARTED" and "ONPLAYBACKSTOPPED"

but the onplaybackstopped event never happens when you exit or the file ends so the addon is still thinks the video is running which causes the problem

Because the dev's added functions monitor the time spent watching the video so they could very kindly mark it as watched for us, this errors out when the video has ended or you exit

so to fix this all you need to do is add the following to the player.py file

self.onPlayBackStopped()
    addon.log('STOP PLAY BACK HACK')

on line 145 (Note: python like thinks to be lined up correctly so make sure you indent it correctly)
    here is the full file on past bin ( http://pastebin.com/9iBU6aQB )

And to all the the devs for XBMC and the everyone at XBMC HUB Thanks for all your hardwork and happy new year
    Thank you umOuch! Me to like frodo and i hade 2 downgrade to b1 to be able to use frodo. I have 1 one question though. Witch file do i edit in ipad? Cant seem to find player.py in my ipad.

Banned
    Thanks

1 CHANNEL FiX!

It's playback.py not player

If you wait ten minutes I'm adding it to hubmaintenance tool

Tip to devs :

After spending half hour changing bloody plugin don't change the addon.xml

And then test plugin again

Arrrrgggghhghhgggggg

School boy error ffsake!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ********* View Post
    It's playback.py not player

If you wait ten minutes I'm adding it to hubmaintenance tool

Tip to devs :

After spending half hour changing bloody plugin don't change the addon.xml

And then test plugin again

Arrrrgggghhghhgggggg

School boy error ffsake!!!
    Lovley! Big thnx to umOuch for this fix! Thanx to you for the quick reply & adding it to hubmaintenance tool!

Thanks
    sorry for get the filename wrong, ***** did you have a chance to add this to the maintenance tool

Banned
    Thanks

1 CHANNEL FiX!

Added now click check for updates on my repo

Thanks

1 CHANNEL FiX!

Quote Originally Posted by rargosse View Post
    Lovley! Big thnx to umOuch for this fix! Thanx to you for the quick reply & adding it to hubmaintenance tool!
    Not I... Simply sharing jacks work. Really, bits and pieces from alot of information... But not my doing.

Thanks
    Thanks ***** it worked.

thank you

Banned
    Thanks
    of course its gonna work

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast