• Login:

Welcome to the XBMC HUB FORUMS.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

UPDATE YOUR SPORTSDEVIL ADDON!

Thanks

How to disable ***** content warning

Apple first gen...........somehow i enabled ***** content warning in navi-x.............how can i remove this so i can watch movies of any content ?

When i enabled add on's ie: Programs/navi-x/zip file/fusion/repositories/add on scripts..........i back out and go to add on's to view,but they don't show up ?

Thank you

Retired Team XBMCHUB.COM Moderator
    Thanks

How to disable ***** content warning

You must have an account and change your settings win that account at naviXtreme.com

Thanks
    Please forgive me for hassling you about this topic, but being a moderator, I hope you can help. myself and numerous people have constantly complained about the amount of **** cropping up on navi-x that is unflagged. Even with my preferences on the navi extreme site set to 'no *****' material, there it is! My wife and children refuse to use it for cartoons etc anymore because of this, blatant hardcore ****, including thumbnails which kids can see when looking through the 'recently updated' section. Turner3d always fixed this, but he seems to of disappeared at the moment. As you donate or sponsor them etc, I hoped you would know someone who could rectify this, as it has fallen on deaf ears for the past month. Check the shout section on navi extreme to see the constant requests for this to be fixed. I cannot express how greatful both myself and many others would be if this could be fixed,
    All the best, mfreverton

Team XBMCHUB.COM Moderator
    Thanks
    You can make a profile in XBMC for the kids that don't include naviX and one for grown ups. (;
    | ..my middle name is edit ..not english | read this first | search |
    -
    CLICK TO DONATE - help me save up for the next beer.
    my help and knowledge gained from it will go directly back into our community.

Retired Team XBMCHUB.COM Moderator
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mfreverton View Post
    Please forgive me for hassling you about this topic, but being a moderator, I hope you can help. myself and numerous people have constantly complained about the amount of **** cropping up on navi-x that is unflagged. Even with my preferences on the navi extreme site set to 'no *****' material, there it is! My wife and children refuse to use it for cartoons etc anymore because of this, blatant hardcore ****, including thumbnails which kids can see when looking through the 'recently updated' section. Turner3d always fixed this, but he seems to of disappeared at the moment. As you donate or sponsor them etc, I hoped you would know someone who could rectify this, as it has fallen on deaf ears for the past month. Check the shout section on navi extreme to see the constant requests for this to be fixed. I cannot express how greatful both myself and many others would be if this could be fixed,
    All the best, mfreverton
    In the future, please don't post and then copy paste a post to my email. I appreciate your concern though... S I sent you some solutions that have chosen to implement to circumvent this problem. Yes, this is a problem for me and my house as well

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mfreverton View Post
    All the best, mfreverton
    I can't speak for the Navi-X team but there are only a handful of them and it's become so popular over the past few years that there's just too much for the team to moderate. It's a very easy mistake to not flag ***** material when adding content so I can see how it can happen. I see you've already posted on the NaviX forum about this subject, I would certainly recommend doing that as opposed to using the shout thing - I know I never look at that.

Over the years many items have been incorrectly flagged but as soon as the offending material has been posted on the forum it gets sorted straight away. I know it's not the ideal situation but for now make a note of what isn't correctly flagged and then post it on the FORUM at NaviX. It appears there is already discussion underway of how to find a way around this, I'd probably just have an ***** Navi-X script which has everything and a family-friendly Navi-X which only shows non-***** material. Not given it much thought but the ***** content could be hosted on a separate ***** section server and if a user posts ***** material on the standard server they get banned. That literally is an idea that I've only just considered, no idea how feasable it would be, never thought about it before as it doesn't bother me