• Login:

Welcome to the XBMC HUB FORUMS.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

UPDATE YOUR SPORTSDEVIL ADDON!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

ICEFILMS + alldebrid

Is it possible to use an alldebrid instead of an real-debrid account with the icefilms addon?

Team XBMCHUB.COM Moderator
    Thanks
    Not currently.. but if someone wants to code up a resolver for it then no problem!

Thanks
    The other plugins have a universal URL resolver which has a larger list of accounts. Can the code for alldebrid be copied to the icefilms addon, or is it much more involved than that?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdgorila View Post
    The other plugins have a universal URL resolver which has a larger list of accounts. Can the code for alldebrid be copied to the icefilms addon, or is it much more involved than that?
    second that, i really want alldebrid with icefilms

Thanks

Re: ICEFILMS + alldebrid

Which service is better alldebrid or real debrid.

Banned
    Thanks
    To be honest, their about the same, but last time I looked RD had more hosters

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jas0npc View Post
    To be honest, their about the same, but last time I looked RD had more hosters
    i dont think that RD have more and i dont think its an issue,
    i signed up for Alldebrid beacuse i see that they work with vidvixn and RD not and 1channel use it but 1channel doesnt work for me with alldebrid, icefilms doesnt support alldebrid, and hulu also
    so ill probably try real-debrid at the end of the month

Banned
    Thanks
    you may have to alter the priority of your alldebrid resolver, try changing it to to priority 104, I have never had a problem with RD, apart from when the resolver has been broken, we also have a seperate resolver for vixden that works really well

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jas0npc View Post
    you may have to alter the priority of your alldebrid resolver, try changing it to to priority 104, I have never had a problem with RD, apart from when the resolver has been broken, we also have a seperate resolver for vixden that works really well
    Hope I don't show my ignorance here but I haven't quite found the answer yet. I have been looking through the forum for quite some time and this seems the right place for this post but apologies if I missed something.

I just signed up for All-Debrid, did a little bit of research on alternatives like Real-Debrid and Premiumize.me but when it came down to it I went with my gut when deciding to first try All-Debrid. Couple of questions:

1) Does IceFilms use of All-Debrid remain in the same state with the same things needing to be done as explained in your earlier posts or have their been any changes? Icefilms doesn't yet work with urlresolver does it?

2) In your post you mentioned changing the All-Debrid priority to 104. This is the second thread I have seen that is really confusing me about priority setting in urlresolver. I understand previously setting certain resolvers to 105 and I always assumed that was just a way of disabling, or overriding (override_me) them. I just replied to one post that stated the All-Debrid priority needed to be set to 200. Now as I read your post it sounds like you are suggesting that all the "normal" resolvers be left at their default setting of 100, if you use All-Debrid you set it to 104 and then you still have the disabled resolvers like Real-Debrid and HostingBulk (I think thats one). Anyway that tells me that first it would try all resolvers set at 100, then it would go to All-Debrid and of course it would skip the disabled ones alltogether. That sounds like All-Debrid would be your second choice, not first. I know this is probably out of place but I hope it is simple enough to answer here quickly. Either way,

Thanks again for all you do!

P.S. - Right now I have All-Debrid set at 95, Real-Debrid and others specified to 105 to disable them and I left the remainder at the default of 100. For the sites in urlresolver which asked for account information I created a free account on the site and I used the estbalished credentials in urlresolver. Based on my understanding this would place All-Debrid as first priority and then it should try all the others set at 100 and skip the ones set at 105. Is that an accurate understanding?

Team XBMCHUB.COM Moderator
    Thanks
    Icefilms doesn't use urlresolver yet.. slowly but surely I'm getting the code to a state where I can convert over, it's a lot of code to mess with..
    Want to donate? Buy me a beer

Have a problem? Post a log

Icefilms | Project Free TV | The GiddyUp Network | Red Letter Media | Metahandlers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast