• Login:

Welcome to the XBMC HUB FORUMS.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

UPDATE YOUR SPORTSDEVIL ADDON!

Thanks

Angry Navi-X not working

I cannot get navi x to work and i am unsure of why it isnt working, It worked earlier today but now all i am getting is "cannot open file" messages someone please help!!!!!

Thanks

Navi-X not working

Quote Originally Posted by Kortni View Post
    I cannot get navi x to work and i am unsure of why it isnt working, It worked earlier today but now all i am getting is "cannot open file" messages someone please help!!!!!
    Navi-x has been having this known issue for quite some time now. It is due to high user volume during peak hours. They are aware of the issue and working toward a resolution. There are so many good addons you can use as an alternative.

There are many discussions you can search for on this forum or see
    http://www.navixtreme.com/ for updates and more info.
    Last edited by Kjxn; 01-12-2013 at 01:46 AM.
    Team XBMCHUB Moderator
    Start HERE*** Post a log HELP***
    Problems are to the mind what exercise is to the muscles, they toughen and make us stronger

Thanks
    im having same problem? its been like this for about 5 days, its fine watching live sport eg footy on sat afternoon but now its saying cannot open file on everything? most ive gettin is 2 seconds of a start n then went off, ice films in videos section also isnt working??

im hoping its not permanent??

Thanks

Navi-X not working

Quote Originally Posted by myoung23 View Post
    im having same problem? its been like this for about 5 days, its fine watching live sport eg footy on sat afternoon but now its saying cannot open file on everything? most ive gettin is 2 seconds of a start n then went off, ice films in videos section also isnt working??

im hoping its not permanent??
    Please don't double post. It doesn't get answered any faster that way and becomes frustrating for people wanting to help ya! THNX. I see you have a few comments on your other posts.
    Team XBMCHUB Moderator
    Problems are to the mind what exercise is to the muscles, they toughen and make us stronger

Thanks

Navi-X not working

Quote Originally Posted by Kjxn View Post
    Please don't double post. It doesn't get answered any faster that way and becomes frustrating for people wanting to help ya! THNX. I see you have a few comments on your other posts.
    I would also suggest you post a log for further assistance. No way to help without it
    Team XBMCHUB Moderator

Thanks
    ive tried posting a log but that failed aswell?? wouldnt install

Thanks
    I have found out that it will work when you first start Navi-x portal but if you go back to main menu or chose another movie/tv show etc, and try to get in and watch something else will give you the error....I tried deleting airplay control (apple tv 2)and still have the same problem. I did have some success on my Macbook by getting rid of xbmchub, (sorry guys but in that case solve the "cannot open file error"), haven't had same results on apple tv 2 except rebooting it; that seems to solve the problem until you go back to main portal or choose to watch something else. My two cents?