• Login:

Welcome to the XBMC HUB FORUMS.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

UPDATE YOUR SPORTSDEVIL ADDON!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    is 1channel working

    navigating through the menus is very slow and almost every streamer tells me 1 or more files failed to play. it up and running on the site, so I then call a friend that has an apple tv and his is doing the same exact thing as mine

    many putlocker and shockshare streams are giving failed to resolve url

    is anyone else having these issues?

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,295
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes I was just having these issues when trying to play content that's scanned into my library (stuff I've subscribed to). Don't know whether it was a fluke or not but I then decided to load up the plugin and play them from there rather than library and it worked first time. I'm watching Psych S01E04 on Sockshare.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,434
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Putlocker and sockshare are maintaining their files.
    The delay causes the stream to break and tvdb is very slow.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thanks guys for the up date, voniage I'm working on that, it's like reading mandarin now so I"m taking it slow, but I will figure it out and have something by June.
    Last edited by tim; 01-27-2013 at 06:46 PM.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    90 percent of links are not working and the other 10 percent are buffering non stop...fyi im in ontario canada

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Newfoundland,Canada
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Same here as well in Newfoundland,Canada!!!Anything I can try to fix this problem??Thanks in advance for ant help...You guys are the very best without a doubt!!!!

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    was having a lot of trouble with this today so i went to the putlocker site and their servers were down, so i waited 10 mins and they were back up, but still having trouble with sockshare, none of those links seem to be working lately

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    1channel is slow loading on my atv2. I hope they fix this soon. Putlocker was working for me, but shockshare wasn't.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    1channel is loading fine, just putlocker and sockshare arent working..

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    nope, having trouble with vidbux, vidxden, gorilla vid 180upload along with the usual suspects at the moment, putlocker and sockshare. Tried the fixes in the hub maintenance but didn't help. navix doing the same. Funny thing is tv shows are working mostly.

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •