• Login:

Welcome to the XBMC HUB FORUMS.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

UPDATE YOUR SPORTSDEVIL ADDON!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

XBMC HUB for Mac issue

Hi, i'm new on here. Loved your app. I had it on xbmc Eden and I just reinstalled my computer. I am having a big issue now. I installed Frodo. I ran the hub and clicked configure this mac as I did last time. Unfortunately XBMC fails to open now. Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks
    I have the same exact issue. No problem opening XBMC until I ran the hub.

Thanks
    The hub wizard is set for Eden not Frodo. The wizard is getting updated and will be pushed out soon (as I have read on other posts). For now you can install xbmc regularly and use fusion to install all the great add ons. Keep eyes open for wizard update release under its section on the forum.

Hope this helps.

Edit: You might have to delete all xbmc application info and start xbmc fresh on your Mac. Had somewhat the same issue on my atv2 using the wizard/nito tv when updating to Frodo. Had to rejailbreak and start fresh to clear any installed wizard/nito tv info to get Frodo to work.
    Last edited by Mcheatham; 01-31-2013 at 11:13 PM.

Thanks
    I ran into a similar issue uninstalled all and just did it through fusion and picked out what i use the most no biggie just have to wait till the wizard is updated is all.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman6690 View Post
    I have the same exact issue. No problem opening XBMC until I ran the hub.
    What I ended up doing was configuring it for the mac like usual. Then I open the contents of xvmc. I went into resources then add ons, copied that directory over to my desktop. I then erased it with all of the other files that install with it. I installed a fresh copy of it. Then copied that directory back over and it works great.

Thanks
    Hi Im new also - I downloaded the XBMC for mac osx - i was told which one by my son - i have a macbook pro intel - fired it up and all ok then ran the XBMC Hub wizard and on firing up again it quit straight away, throwing up a quit unexpectedly error.

I tried running it again and the same but i did get the green tick on each occasion, tried deleting and starting over plus reboot twice and the same each time.

Team XBMCHUB.COM Moderator
    Thanks
    As mentioned above,try installing without using the wizard.Just install and use fusion for your addons.
    Team XBMC HUB Moderator
    For Help With Any Problems Please Click THIS LINK To Get You Started
    FUSION INSTALLER
    LOG FILE
    ADDON INSTALLER

Please search before posting problems.And remember,devs cant read minds.If you have problems,they need details and logs,people.Just saying something doesnt work is as useful as a fart in a spacesuit

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mj71 View Post
    As mentioned above,try installing without using the wizard.Just install and use fusion for your addons.
    Thanks as i am a newbie can you point me to the download and is there an explanation on how to do this on a mac?

Team XBMCHUB.COM Moderator
    Thanks
    Once you have xbmc installed,here is the link to show how to use fusion installer

http://www.xbmchub.com/blog/2012/04/...tion-for-xbmc/
    Team XBMC HUB Moderator
    For Help With Any Problems Please Click THIS LINK To Get You Started
    FUSION INSTALLER
    LOG FILE
    ADDON INSTALLER

Please search before posting problems.And remember,devs cant read minds.If you have problems,they need details and logs,people.Just saying something doesnt work is as useful as a fart in a spacesuit

Thanks
    now sorted and working, its just a learning curve, like icefilms for any others who are new take a look of the step by step guide suggested by mj71 thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast