• Login:

Welcome to the XBMC HUB FORUMS.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

UPDATE YOUR SPORTSDEVIL ADDON!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    icefilms crashing with frodo

    Hi,i have a atv2 and upgraded to frodo but when i go on icefilms,then movies,then latest,it kicks me out off xbmc and the same thing happens on my iphone 4........Any ideas

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am also having same problem it keeps rebooting after I check latest are recently added any help plz.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes, it seems to happen with any selection made. We need an update because Frodo rocks and ice films serves up the best HD content! Pretty please.

  4. #4
    Team XBMCHUB.COM Developer
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,393
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 301 Times in 142 Posts
    I along with many others are running on Frodo without issues, and multiple devices (atv included)

    Besides, I can't update anything with vague info and no log.. serve em up!

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Dont know wether this has any thing to do with it .i installed frodo on atv2 using nito installer on my iphone,this is when i had problem with icefilms.i then re-jailbroke and installed eden.i then decided to install frodo from the xbmc.org website and everything seems to be working.....Hope this helps

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
    I along with many others are running on Frodo without issues, and multiple devices (atv included)

    Besides, I can't update anything with vague info and no log.. serve em up!

    Hey Eldorado,

    First, thanks for all your hard work. Second, I too am having this issue after updating to Frodo on my ATV2. I used Nito to do the update, everything was working fine after I removed Plex. I did however just recently notice that IceFilms is not working, same issue as described above. I can go through categories, etc. but once I need a listing of the videos, it crashes XBMC. Below is the link to my log files, hope it helps, and hope you can help me out in resolving it.

    http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=32436

    If there is any additional info you need from me, let me know.
    Last edited by qbattersby; 02-03-2013 at 01:43 PM.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
    I along with many others are running on Frodo without issues, and multiple devices (atv included)

    Besides, I can't update anything with vague info and no log.. serve em up!
    Problem fixed by deleting the database folder under the userdata folder and restarting xbmc. Frodo is not using the same filenames as eden do.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesatv View Post
    Problem fixed by deleting the database folder under the userdata folder and restarting xbmc. Frodo is not using the same filenames as eden do.
    Will give it a whirl. Thanks.

  9. #9
    Team XBMCHUB.COM Developer
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,393
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 301 Times in 142 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by qbattersby View Post
    Hey Eldorado,

    First, thanks for all your hard work. Second, I too am having this issue after updating to Frodo on my ATV2. I used Nito to do the update, everything was working fine after I removed Plex. I did however just recently notice that IceFilms is not working, same issue as described above. I can go through categories, etc. but once I need a listing of the videos, it crashes XBMC. Below is the link to my log files, hope it helps, and hope you can help me out in resolving it.

    http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=32436

    If there is any additional info you need from me, let me know.
    You have an amazing amount of errors in your log, something went very wrong with your update... I might suggest re-doing your atv and installing Frodo fresh

  10. #10
    Team XBMCHUB.COM Developer
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,393
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 301 Times in 142 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesatv View Post
    Problem fixed by deleting the database folder under the userdata folder and restarting xbmc. Frodo is not using the same filenames as eden do.
    Really you shouldn't have to do this, XBMC will update your databases on it's own

    I would check the amount space available on your ATV, possibly it couldn't upgrade them due to being low on space

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •