• Login:

Welcome to the XBMC HUB FORUMS.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

UPDATE YOUR SPORTSDEVIL ADDON!

Thanks

PFTV Freezes XBMC

Hi

Newbie here, keep up the great work. I've read and searched for this problem but haven't come across anything. When I run PFTV and select anything (TV or movies) when I click on the source (TV) or play (Movie) XBMC freezes but I can hear the audio of whatever I chose to play. The only way to stop it is through Task Manager. I'm running Frodo 12.0 but the same happens when I try Eden

I've posted the log file here http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=32043

TIA

UPDATE: Found the problem - hardware acceleration enabled in XBMC. Disabled that and it all works. Maybe one to consider for those running Intel i3 with integrated GPU
    Last edited by luvlyjubly; 02-03-2013 at 03:11 PM.

Thanks

Same issue with Frodo/Linux

Quote Originally Posted by luvlyjubly View Post
    Hi

Newbie here, keep up the great work. I've read and searched for this problem but haven't come across anything. When I run PFTV and select anything (TV or movies) when I click on the source (TV) or play (Movie) XBMC freezes but I can hear the audio of whatever I chose to play. The only way to stop it is through Task Manager. I'm running Frodo 12.0 but the same happens when I try Eden

I've posted the log file here http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=32043

TIA

UPDATE: Found the problem - hardware acceleration enabled in XBMC. Disabled that and it all works. Maybe one to consider for those running Intel i3 with integrated GPU
    Mine's having the same issue: running on linux for months now, but this addon starts playing content and only audio comes thru intermittently, no video, and everything is frozen, no XBMC response whatsoever. Had to bail X (alt-f2) and drop to Linux CLI to reboot. Running Ubuntu 12.04, Frodo12 and ATI/AMD GPU.

Do not get me wrong, this is still a great plugin, used it forever, and I am still forever grateful to the creator.
    Good times, man.

Thanks
    I am using frodo on windows 7 64bit with amd Video, I get the same thing, but doesn't matter if hardware acceleration is on or not. It freezes but hear audio. Guess will have to go back to Eden,plugin not working correctly with frodo i guess.

Thanks
    I'm getting same issue after upgrading to 12. Disabling hardware accel doesn't resolve issue for me