• Login:

Welcome to the XBMC HUB FORUMS.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

UPDATE YOUR SPORTSDEVIL ADDON!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ustvnow

Thanks

ustvnow

I would like to get that running. So I created an account- right clicked on it- entered my info- but whenever I click on 'ustvnow' I get an error:
    script failed! : plugin.video.ustvnow
    What do I need to do to get this working?

Thanks
    Try this:
    http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/xbmc-h...D-ustvnow.html

Edit: Check fusion, under video addons for a fixed ustvnow.zip. Much easier than the above fix. Remember to completely uninstall the other version first.
    Last edited by Mcheatham; 02-17-2013 at 01:59 PM.

Thanks

remove add-on

hate to sound stupid but how do you remove an add on? I would think it would be in System->Settings->Add-ons but I guess that would be too easy.

Thanks
    Not a dumb question at all. There are many ways, but I would do any of the following:
    -manually remove it from your computer user library
    -uninstall from add on tommo repo
    -or my personal favorite, use the maintenance addon from xbmchub repo. In the maintenance add on there is a option to remove addons and its easy and works great.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
    I don't know, man. I found my way to the fusion folder and clicked down the tree to 'addon.xml' but when I double click it nothing happens. Right now I am at
    fusion.xbmchub.com/video/repositories/ustvnow_veetle-repository.t0mm0-1.0.3.zip/repository.t0mm0
    is this right?

Thanks
    In fusion there are two subsections in video. Add on and repos. Dont use Tommo repo, check the video add on area and you will see ustvnow.zip. Again, make sure you uninstalled Tommo's ustvnow first.

Let me know if this worked.

Thanks
    yep.... it is uninstalled. maybe I'm going into it wrong:
    System->FileManager->Fusion->video->addons->plugin.video.ustvnow.zip->ustvnow->addon.xml
    but it does nothing. single click.... double click.... it does nothing.

Team XBMCHUB.COM Moderator
    Thanks
    If you have fusion installer already installed you need to go to system/addons/install from zipfile
    Then select fusion from the right hand side when it pops up.Then you will have the option to scroll down to videos and inside there you will see repositories and addons.Look in the addons and you will find ustvnow.Click on it to install
    Team XBMC HUB Moderator
    For Help With Any Problems Please Click THIS LINK To Get You Started
    How To FUSION INSTALLER
    How To LOG FILE

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.” Dr. Seuss

Thanks
    but there is no systems/addons. If I go to systems the under the bar appears 'settings' 'file manager' 'profiles' and 'system info'. If I select 'system' then a window appears where I can select 'appearance, 'video' 'live tv' 'music' pictures' 'weather' 'add-ons' 'services' or 'system'. then when I select 'add ons' and 'install from zip file' isn't there, it is just a list of 'channels' that I can enable or (if it is enabled already) get add-on info or configure it. There is no 'install from zip file.'

Team XBMCHUB.COM Moderator
    Thanks
    You are looking in the correct place,i think you just need to go back up one level in the menu that you are in.When you see the list of channels that you say you can enable or disable etc,do you see (..) at the top of the list? . Click that.You should now see the page with the "Install from zip file" option.
    Last edited by mj71; 02-17-2013 at 07:56 PM.
    Team XBMC HUB Moderator
    For Help With Any Problems Please Click THIS LINK To Get You Started
    How To FUSION INSTALLER
    How To LOG FILE

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.” Dr. Seuss

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast