• Login:

Welcome to the XBMC HUB FORUMS.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

UPDATE YOUR SPORTSDEVIL ADDON!

Thanks

Metahandler Dependencies Not Met?

Hi,

New user here, I have just installed the repository and installed 1Channel through it but it installs version 1.01 and there is no option to update, as soon as I try to start the addon I get "Metahandler Dependencies Not Met" If I try to run the 1Channel addon it is just displaying an empty page with some empty folders?

Any help for a newbie please? I have already been reading the forums for about 2 hours!

Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Go to system/settings/addons/get addons/1Channel and when there you can see what version you are on and an update is offered if there is a newer version than the version your currently on.

Banned
    Thanks
    What would help us greatly to help you is an xbmc log file, there are many posts and guides that explain how to get one, please take a look at the link below the red writing, with the log, you will get the correct answer to your question, otherwise its stabbing in the dark and it COULD make things worse

Team XBMCHUB.COM Moderator
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mbc0 View Post
    Hi,

New user here, I have just installed the repository and installed 1Channel through it but it installs version 1.01 and there is no option to update, as soon as I try to start the addon I get "Metahandler Dependencies Not Met" If I try to run the 1Channel addon it is just displaying an empty page with some empty folders?

Any help for a newbie please? I have already been reading the forums for about 2 hours!

Thanks in advance!
    Sounds like if this is a new install,you havent let everything update yet.Force refresh the repos you have(Highlight the repo and bring up context menu) and then check for updates.This should set the update process in motion so you get the neccessary files
    Team XBMC HUB Moderator
    For Help With Any Problems Please Click THIS LINK To Get You Started
    FUSION INSTALLER
    LOG FILE
    ADDON INSTALLER

Please search before posting problems.And remember,devs cant read minds.If you have problems,they need details and logs,people.Just saying something doesnt work is as useful as a fart in a spacesuit

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mbc0 View Post
    Hi,

Thanks in advance!
    check this out it may solve alot of your issues http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/fusion...ance-tool.html

Thanks
    Hi I am new here. with installing 1Channel, I get the same problem. Here is my log of XBMC: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=109146

Who can help me?

Team XBMC HUB Dev/Mod
    Thanks
    Upgrade to frodo

Team XBMCHUB.COM Helper
    Thanks
    If you cant find the upgrade links try these:

Upgrade to frodo: http://www.xbmchub.com/blog/2013/02/...-the-easy-way/

hope this helps
    Last edited by crzen; 01-11-2014 at 03:51 PM.