• Login:

Welcome to the XBMC HUB FORUMS.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

UPDATE YOUR SPORTSDEVIL ADDON!

Thanks

Question Unable to install 1channel

Good evening guys, first time posting and unfortunately its a question and not any answers.

I've been a proud XBMC user for about a year and love it. This sight I usually find all my answers to issues I'm having except this one. I did do a search to no prevail so I apologize if my question has been answered already and I did not find it.

I was using 1channel 2 days ago and it worked fine but yesterday when I went to links (featured, a-z, ect) they weren't populated. I did a search for a movie in the "search" link and I was able to find movies to watch but was still unable to just browse featured ect.

Today same problem so I decided to uninstall 1channel and reinstall (I've done this a few times in the past to correct issues) but I was unable to install the plugin from repository. I youtubed how to again and followed step by step (including reinstalling the repository (i uninstalled it before i reinstalled it)) and again to no prevail.

When I go to >system>add-ons>get add-ons>bstrdsmkr's repository there is nothing there.

help?

Thanks in advanced.

I am running windows 7 64x

Thanks
    I was having the same problem. There's a post in this sub forum for the 2.0 beta (http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/1chann...blic-beta.html). I downloaded the repo from there and installed 1ch from there. Hope this helps.

The issue is when I try to search now, the 1channel plug in will pop up saying it failed to fetch the url. Not sure whats going on here. Were you having a similar problem?
    And That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong!

Banned
    Thanks
    The best way to get the help you need, is to always post an xbmc.log file, you can find out how to do this by clicking on the link below the big red writing.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vicsvx View Post
    Good evening guys, first time posting and unfortunately its a question and not any answers.

I've been a proud XBMC user for about a year and love it. This sight I usually find all my answers to issues I'm having except this one. I did do a search to no prevail so I apologize if my question has been answered already and I did not find it.

I was using 1channel 2 days ago and it worked fine but yesterday when I went to links (featured, a-z, ect) they weren't populated. I did a search for a movie in the "search" link and I was able to find movies to watch but was still unable to just browse featured ect.

Today same problem so I decided to uninstall 1channel and reinstall (I've done this a few times in the past to correct issues) but I was unable to install the plugin from repository. I youtubed how to again and followed step by step (including reinstalling the repository (i uninstalled it before i reinstalled it)) and again to no prevail.

When I go to >system>add-ons>get add-ons>bstrdsmkr's repository there is nothing there.

help?

Thanks in advanced.

I am running windows 7 64x
    Go to get add-ons>bstrdsmkr repo>bring up the context (not sure how on windows - press C perhaps?)>force refresh then try installing again

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKrishna View Post
    I was having the same problem. There's a post in this sub forum for the 2.0 beta (http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/1chann...blic-beta.html). I downloaded the repo from there and installed 1ch from there. Hope this helps.

The issue is when I try to search now, the 1channel plug in will pop up saying it failed to fetch the url. Not sure whats going on here. Were you having a similar problem?
    Do you have metadata turned on? The version from the thread requires metadata to be turned on. Grab the git version if you want it turned off, it has been fixed there. If that's not it, you'll need to post a log as per jas0npc

Thanks
    Seems to be working now. If it does repeat the error i've been getting, i'll post a log
    And That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong!

Thanks
    sorry for the late reply, been busy with work. i'll give the advice given ago and see what happens.

Thanks
    well, i went and tried to upload a log, but i dont have an uploader. I went to >programs>get more and then nothing shows. now im frustrated

Thanks
    alright, so after trying and searching and tying to find a fix, today i just closed xbmc and restarted my computer....and everything is fixed. i installed 1channel and log uploader was now available. im not sure what happened but it all works now

Thanks
    i uninstalled my 1channel and now i can't get it back here are the logs
    Your debug xbmc.log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=17786
    Your XBMC crashlog: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=17791
    please help