• Login:

Welcome to the XBMC HUB FORUMS.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

UPDATE YOUR SPORTSDEVIL ADDON!

Thread: Lag

Thanks

Lag

Hello. This is my first post..Hello to all. Anyway. I have a continuing problem using XBMC. Program always seems to lag,no matter what I seem to do, I have ordered a WiFi signal increase and will wait untl it arrives,but I don't think this should be something I really need to purchase.A LOT of movie links down and not working,especially in Navi X. Program opens Navi slow........real slow,is this normal? Many,Many addons do not work as well. Maybe another Box???I have seen posts on U Tube using XBMC and they are like lightening quick. Am I loading the Programs and Addons wrong??? I get 1 bar or 2 whenever I open XBMC. Never a problem using my Laptop with WiFi. Any options that I have missed? Thanks,

Banned
    Thanks

Lag

What device ?!?

Post a log file

Will help lots

Thanks
    I am currently using an Android 4.0 mini hdmi stick. Powered by a micro charger and a motion remote. I am currently waiting for an Android 4.2 media player box (similar to G Box). I am thinking this may work better,but like i said..so many links either down or buffer.

Retired Team XBMCHUB.COM Moderator
    Thanks
    I will bet money that you bought a unit and it has a NONE SUPPORT XBMC build on it. My guess.... as you mention the lag, is that you have a build that doesn't offer hardware support on it. The thing that companies aren't telling people is that XBMC for Android is still VERY MUCH A BETA! This means many folks have a BAD first experience with XBMC. This is sad because XBMC is quite literally the BEST most DIVERSE piece of software you have ever used!I would recommend two things.... Look into the possability of getting a Linuc build on your device.... OR visit xbmcandroid.com and install their XAF build of XBMC. It uses an External Video Player. This offers Hardware Acceleration for ALL devices... even if the official builds do not. MUCH BETTER EXPERIENCE.

I am moving this dicsusion as it has nothing to do with Fusion... I will place this in the Android Discussion Forum.