• Login:

Welcome to the XBMC HUB FORUMS.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

UPDATE YOUR SPORTSDEVIL ADDON!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Sportsdevil not working

Hi, I have an Apple TV I have just received a week ago. I now have Fusion installed, and install XBMC and a few add-ons. I have installed the SportsDevil add-on because I am a big fan of live sports streaming. The problem I am having is getting any of the sports in the channels/links to actually work in XBMC on my Apple TV. I have tried the links in all 5 folders : LiveTV.ru , FirstRowSports.eu , ChanFeed.com , LSHunter.tv . I think those are the ones there may be one more or I am mistaken one. I try the MLB games that come on at night usually around 7:00 Eastern Time, and none of the games ever work. Did I forget to install something else? Or is Sportsdevil not working right now? I'd like to know if anybody else who uses this add-on is experiencing the same problem as me, or if you might have a solution for me to get these games working. Thanks for reading!

Thanks
    This is for ATV users only, I guess the same applies for others though, just different directories.

change the directory to /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.SportsDevil/resources/modules

Replace livesports.cfg with https://gist.github.com/2941335 - rename to livesports.cfg before replacing.

Then go to /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.SportsDevil/resources/modules/livesports

delete the following files:

firstrowsports.eu.categories.txt
    firstrowsports.eu.cfg
    firstrowsports.eu.links.cfg
    firstrowsports.eu.streams.cfg

Then download and extract the following and place them in the same directory as above - http://speedy.sh/b2pZH/livesports.zip

Then you'll need to replace the 04stream.txt in /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.SportsDevil/resources/catchers with the following:

https://gist.github.com/2941347

Now go on to SportsDevil and TheFirstRow.eu should be there and all should work, this worked for me, I can't guarantee it will work for everyone.

from another forum, dunno if I could link to it here

Thanks
    after doing all those things you asked, now when I go into Live Sports, all my categories are gone, so I guess it did not work for me.

Thanks
    anybody have any other suggestions to getting the Live Tv > First Row Sports section working? I added the MaxMustermann repo today incase there might be an update or something my ATV and add-on were probably missing. Don't know if it will make much difference. Will try the MLB games again tonight, but I predict nothing will be working again like usual. hmmmm hopefully someday somebody can help me figure out this section of Sports Devil. Even if Vipbox worked it would be good, but it doesnt.

Retired Team XBMCHUB.COM Moderator
    Thanks
    I do not have any more tips for this one, but if there is a game you are afraid you may miss, have you tried NAVIX?

Thanks
    I second this thread concern. SportsDevil has taken a dive all the way around lately. NO college/pro football connections exist. What has happened gents? Instead of offering a line-by-line attempt to "fix", can the creators of SportsDevil put an update on XBMCHub site?

Thanx

Retired Team XBMCHUB.COM Moderator
    Thanks
    Sports devil does I fact work. I have watched every UGA FOOTBALL game, so far this year

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by umOuch[INKMD] View Post
    Sports devil does I fact work. I have watched every UGA FOOTBALL game, so far this year
    Glad to "hear" your UGA games work, but that still doesn't explain why I get NO lineup of AMERICAN FOOTBALL games on Live Sports selection options. The only reply from the individual sites under "Live" for Am Football is
    NO WEB Content" these days on SportsDevil. I am using ATV2 Eden with XBMCHUB installed.

Thanks
    Here are some fixed catchers. that will get Coolsport and Vipbox working again.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by k1m05 View Post
    Here are some fixed catchers. that will get Coolsport and Vipbox working again.
    NICE---but what to do with the "catchers.zip" ? Where do they go? How to "install"? Help, please.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast