• Login:

Welcome to the XBMC HUB FORUMS.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

UPDATE YOUR SPORTSDEVIL ADDON!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Retired Team XBMCHUB.COM Moderator
    Thanks

NEW XBMCHUB WiZARD 2.0 - You gotta see this

The XBMCHUB Wizard was born from a passion for getting the BEST XBMC experience you could... with the LEAST amount of effort. We, at XBMCHUB, wanted to find a way for moms, dads, grandparents, siblings, essentially the least techie people we knew to have access to an XBMC experience that rivals that of the setups we all had. This passion turned into action, and this action turned into standalone apps for iPhones, iPads, iPods, Windows, Macs, and Apple TVs... all with the ability to get customized via a WIDE VARIETY of platforms and applications.

As we spent the next year troubleshooting the various difficulties users found in utilizing the different tools, on different platforms, with different configurations... I thought to myself there had to be an easier way.

I knew that with the upcoming release of the OUYA... we at XBMCHUB would want to make sure to have an tool available for all those OUYA owners over the next few months. As I pondered this concept over the period of a week, or so, it dawned on me:

WHY WRITE A TOOL OUTSIDE OF XBMC FOR SOMETHING WE WANT TO DO INSIDE XBMC?

Suddenly it dawned on me... what if we could make an addon... or a script to do the job. Well, since I have NO SKILLS in programming I put my tail between my legs and went to speak to ********* and DonDraper. All of the sudden ideas started to role... and plans were put into motion. Thanks to *********'s amazing abilities, willingness to help, and PIMP status... he was able to get a working BETA built in NO TIME AT ALL.

Now, thanks to ********* (for the addon) and DonDraper (for the custom content for each and every platform) we are proud to announce that we have a BETA version of our new XBMCHUB WIZARD ADDON available within the FUSSION INSTALLER.

WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN?

Gone are the days of downloading third-party software to configure your XBMC set up... gone are the days of troubleshooting these tools for each possible configuration out there. You can now install XBMC on any compatible device... and with the simple addition of our FUSION INSTALLER you can configure any XBMC DEVICE! (AppleTV1, Android, Linuc, Windows, MAC, iOS, or your toaster) --

We want you ALL TO TRY IT... TEST IT... GIVE US FEEDBACK. We want this thing to run perfectly on ALL HARDWARE. No more third party PC software. Just install the addon... and let it do the work for you.

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Set Up The Fusion Installer
    2. In XBMC navigate to Settings/Addons/Install From Zip/Fusion
    3. Look for XBMCHUB Wizard Beta
    4. Once done... from your homescreen, go to your video addons
    5. Open the XBMCHUB Wizard Addon
    6. Select the icon that represents your system
    7. You will then wait for the package to download... and then be extracted
    8. When it is finished you will be told to reboot your XBMC installation
    9. DO SO!
    10. Enjoy

As of now there are no shortcuts on the homescreen... we are working on this. However; all add-ons will be installed in the corresponding areas.

Thanks

Re: NEW XBMCHUB WiZARD 2.0 - You gotta see this

Tried it worked great one request though if you insist on installing baltimore ravens etc plugins give me the option to remove it or else its bloatware...sorry
    Current Setup
    HTPC Openelec Ion Build Frodo
    Onkyo 605 Amp with Kef 2005's
    LG 50" TV

Thanks
    !) This is BETA so BE AWARE it is for testing... the final will be much more slimmed down

2) We will look into the addon removal

3) Nothing XBMCHUB is BLOATWARE... tis all awesome.

Thanks
    P.S.

What was your hardware?
    How long did it take?
    What Addons would you like to see?
    DId you get a new wallpaper?
    Did you like the wallpaper?

What would you do differently?

Thanks

Re: NEW XBMCHUB WiZARD 2.0 - You gotta see this

Dont get me wrong didnt want to sound unapreciative but it kinda goes against the whole ethos of the hub dont wanna see it tarnished unintentionally

And I meant remove each installed plugin btw
    Current Setup
    LG 50" TV

Thanks
    No offense was taken

My point being, as we test we want to see how ALL addons do... track down problematic ones.

Thanks

First tried android on my note 2, then just tried on my ipad both worked on the pad awesomedl showed up twice beta and another version, Baltimore ravens wasn't on the ipad though nothing against them but do you want my local soccer team on your box.

Only observations so far it's late and wine has been sampled
    Current Setup
    LG 50" TV

Thanks
    hahaha....

no worries. Were these installed over EXISTING installations... or fresh installations? Also, explain what isnt uninstalling... I just did it on android and I can uninstall addons,.

Thanks

Baltimore ravens for sure on android and this maybe a xbmchub xaf install issue not so much this plugin (configure or change log are only options) as its not installed on ipad.

Starting to feel bad now thought it was a conspiracy

Seriously though Glee? Lol Mmmm make a wizard that sorts trw and subscriptions out of the gate and your on a winner
    Current Setup
    LG 50" TV

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dazzlerellis View Post
    Tried it worked great one request though if you insist on installing baltimore ravens etc plugins give me the option to remove it or else its bloatware...sorry
    whats wrong with the ravens, they world champs man

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast