• Login:

Welcome to the XBMC HUB FORUMS.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

UPDATE YOUR SPORTSDEVIL ADDON!

Thanks

Fusion many add ons broken, what wrong

hi, i do not know why, the fusion, some xbmc version i can install from fusion, but some version of XBMC, shows many many add ons are broken, can not install(***** TV, FILM ON, NOT FILM ON .....), the same office, no problem on the wifi....
    can anybody tell me why?
    tks

Thanks
    Go into SYSTEM -> ADD-ONS -> GET ADD-ONS -> Highlight over repository containing broken add-ons

Left Click (If using computer) on repository and select CHECK FOR UPDATES followed by FORCE REFRESH.

Wait 45 seconds, close xbmc and re open it.

This should fix the broken issues. If this doesn't work I would uninstall and re-install the repositories. If both solutions fail I would uninstall XBMC and re-install it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Panda Monium View Post
    Go into SYSTEM -> ADD-ONS -> GET ADD-ONS -> Highlight over repository containing broken add-ons

Left Click (If using computer) on repository and select CHECK FOR UPDATES followed by FORCE REFRESH.

Wait 45 seconds, close xbmc and re open it.

This should fix the broken issues. If this doesn't work I would uninstall and re-install the repositories. If both solutions fail I would uninstall XBMC and re-install it.
    tks , tomorrow i will try again, and i am testing on android tv box, not on the computers.

Thanks
    Ok for the android tv device when highlighting over the desired repository I believe you will have to hold the 'info' button on the remote to get the popup menu.

Retired Team XBMCHUB.COM Moderator
    Thanks

Re: Fusion many add ons broken, what wrong

Actually they all have a menu button. Three horizontal lines stacked on top of each other.

Thanks
    I may shed some light on this matter. acemaxken does mention that "no problem on the wifi". Maybe he installed fusion on a re-install of XBMC, this time with wired connection. But after installing fusion he may not have waited a few minutes, which I am also guilty of, so I got broken add on and dependencies not met issue. mj71 kindly explained

Initial installs take a while to update everything.There are certain things the install has to download initially to allow addons to work.Without this they come up as dependencies not met....On a fresh install you need to let your device sit and update everything,or try force refreshing the xbmcorg repo and check for updates,this should set the ball rolling
    this may explain why the addons are broken and the solution is already given by the helpful Mods

Thanks
    tks for above all..... and
    1. sometimes need to wait for a while and i installed GBOX MX2 XBMC, this happens, have to wait, otherwise no working for the add ons
    2. net issues, also sometimes ok, have to wait sth like that.
    tks again