• Login:

Welcome to the XBMC HUB FORUMS.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

UPDATE YOUR SPORTSDEVIL ADDON!

Thanks

TOU.TV : Issues , Help needed

Tou.tv version 1.0.4 which is available through the passion repo from the fusion installer is clearly the most functional plugin but it simply does not play any videos.

Meanwhile version 0.1.3 has less functionality but watching videos works like a charm on my windows pc XBMC install.

For some reason this same version is non functional on my apple tv 2's XBMC. All versions are available here : http://code.google.com/p/tou-tv-xmbc/downloads/list

Finally I read somewhere that Tou.tv is available through Plex although I have no idea how to accomplish this.

If someone here has any luck with Tou.tv on an ATV2 specifically either through XBMC or PLEX it would be much appreciated if you let me know how you got it working.

Thanks.

Retired Team XBMCHUB.COM Moderator
    Thanks
    this is not spported by xbmc hub. we are only offering the repo... the contents of that repo are supported by the Passion team. that said... feel free to post a LOG