• Login:

Welcome to the XBMC HUB FORUMS.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

UPDATE YOUR SPORTSDEVIL ADDON!

Thanks

Setup Xbmc as a server client system

I am new to the forum and could not find the appropriate area for my question, so ADMINS feel free to relocate.

My current XBMC system is a MacMini running 12.2 with aeon MQ4 and the new xbmchub wizard.
    I also have 3 Apple TV's 1st generation. I currently have them all setup similar for the remote areas and one ATV sits in the rack with the MAC Mini for hdmi matrix distribution Ran by Control 4 with Allan Chow's IP XBMC Driver.

Is there a streamlined way to setup my system as the MAcMini as a Server with atv's as clients that will mimic any thing from the server.

Mainly Library is what i am looking for the skin is not big deal. I am running the Auto Update scheduler. But getting all my poster and fan art Fluid across the 4 devices is tedious and often difficult to remember what i have set on the others.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.