Board index   FAQ   Search  
  Login

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW FORUMS FOR FUTURE POSTING. THIS FORUM REMAINS ONLINE FOR ARCHIVE PURPOSES ONLY.

Board index VIDEO ADD-ONS IceFilms

Icefilms 1.1.3 Released

Icefilms instantly turns your XBMC into a free on-demand media-center.
Stream and download to your library pure .avi scene releases, in DVD and HD720p quality
Browse and search the library of over 77,000 videos

Re: Icefilms 1.1.3 Released

Postby Eldorado » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:48 pm

sqig wrote:On Vidhog in getting an "Unable to play selected source please try another.
NoneType object has no attribute group" error message.
Is this the URL Timeout you mention above?
I did get one movie to play.

Thanks again.

That's an error msg I need to clean up still, it could mean a number of things.. most of the time I found it was just due to VidHog not responding properly and returning an invalid page

Retry a couple times and see if it eventually goes
Eldorado
DEV

Postby baci39 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:47 pm

ok this feels like a nob questions..........I cant see the update anywhere? I tried update on old file but no luck..sorry guys.......
baci39
INVOLVED USER

Postby purewitz » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:01 pm

Eldorado wrote:
purewitz wrote:For me VidHog is stopping after a minute of play. I'll get you a log later if you need one.

Prob nothing we can do, check your log and see what it says.. likely VidHog just stopped sending for a long period so it all timed out

Well same thing is happening to UploadOrb as well. Both play for a few seconds and then they start to artifact (image break up) and then it just stops playing and goes back to the file host selection directory. I'll check the log. If its not a timeout error, I'll post a pastebin.

Update: I looked at the log. The only error I'm seeing is this "MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED". What is that? If you want to look at the whole log, I'll do a pastebin for you. But I found the file I was testing with in the log and followed all the events associated with the video I was trying to watch. I tested two different TV Shows and two different episodes and everything ends up the same way as I describe above.
purewitz

Postby munken » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:06 am

Hi. Great work on getting icefilms up and running again.

But, when I try to start a Vidhog or orb link then it startsup as it normally would, the litle play icon in the left buttom corner shows up and it says working. If a while it just stops and nothing happens, it dosn't even get into the movie.

the 180 links work good and fast though, when I tried 180 links for 720p (the girl with the dragon tattoo) it makes small stutters every min. eventhough I am sitting on a 100mbit line with an airport extreme to go with it?

would be thankfull for all input?

Edit: I have gotten a couple vidhog movies running but still majority wont. On another note it's not just me who have never gotten 2shared links to work?
munken

Postby ibramadhan » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:30 am

great work, thanks alot
ibramadhan

Postby Chapstick4 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:09 am

Me either on the 2Shared links. They seem to do nothing at all when you try to play them.
Chapstick4

Postby chetvitinh » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:23 pm

I'm not getting any links at all, anyone have the same problem?
chetvitinh

Postby purewitz » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:12 pm

I'm noticing that episodes from Sunday. Monday, and even Tuesday aren't working. Yet some posted today are, so I guess its just the file hosts and not the addon.
purewitz

Postby alwaysbless » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:47 pm

More then likely if you are not getting a link to play its either 1) taking to long to start stream/dl and Xbmc times out or 2) the file hosts servers are getting raped

With either explanation it has nothing to do with the IceFilms addon it's either the hosts of the files, or an internal problem to Xbmc. With that being said, there's not much you will be able to do about it, perhaps you can try the same link again, an alternative link, or even in 1channel.. It will probably be like this for a while since it seems like no one is physically able to step up the plate and handle all the traffic generated by IceFilms so get used to it guys..
alwaysbless
INVOLVED USER

Postby fairlaidy » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:47 pm

sqig wrote:On Vidhog in getting an "Unable to play selected source please try another.
NoneType object has no attribute group" error message.
Is this the URL Timeout you mention above?
I did get one movie to play.

Thanks again.

im also having this problem with vidhog,i got one movie to play fine with 180upload.
fairlaidy

PreviousNext

Return to IceFilms