Board index   FAQ   Search  
  Login

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW FORUMS FOR FUTURE POSTING. THIS FORUM REMAINS ONLINE FOR ARCHIVE PURPOSES ONLY.

Board index VIDEO ADD-ONS FastPass.TV

Fastpasstv T3

- Can store favourite shows and movies.
- Lists shows and movies alphabetically.
- Episodes are split into seasons.
- Option to hide low quality sources.

Re: Fastpasstv T3

Postby aeronnl » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:18 am

Hey guys,

i downloaded the plugin folder from the link above, and i placed this folder in the correct folder on the apple Tv, same folder where the ice films plugin is. But how do i make it visible in xbmc now?
aeronnl

Postby nickboi » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:47 am

restart the xbmc works for me
nickboi

Postby kadeschs » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:31 am

johnm109r wrote:
Bazinga wrote:
Bazinga wrote:Try useing this zip file. It worked for me.

http://www.mediafire.com/?czebii34n34ku3b

Nixa's repo version of Fastpass no longer works. The new version is called Fastpass T3. It used to be in bluetends repo but it is no longer up. If you need to install a version of T3 use this link.

Hi Guys new here :) so you say the link you provide is the one thats working for FPT3

Yep. With trial and error and a little bit of persistence I finally arrived to this same conclusion. For everyone trying to get this addon working, the Fastpasstv T3 works great. The old one without the T3 in the name does not. What makes things difficult is that I had trouble figuring out what the latest version is suppose to be and many of the links weren't working here. Updating Nixa's Fastpasstv in XBMC does not update to the new one either. I think the confusing part to all this is the first post here links to a broken addon that isn't even supported anymore. What we need is some organization of these addons and correct links to the latest versions. I'm just thankful there are posters here willing to share their links and point us in the right direction. Kudos to those people. I spent hours trying to get the addon working to find out that it should never have been installed in the first place.
kadeschs

Re: Fstpasstv T3

Postby iuliant » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:58 am

DrEnalg wrote:
motley28 wrote:
umOuch[INKMD] wrote:Thanks to a little help from loopsdude we were able to atleast extract the plugin and get it to where you can install it with some worm.

SSH into your device (if needed)

Paste the folder in User/Library/Preferences/Add-Ons

You should be good to go.

I also use an older version but i think its a little newer than the one you posted it;s fptt3.1.1 where as the download link you have is fptt3. Mine can be found here

http://www.mediafire.com/?czebii34n34ku3b

I love you.

Hi could you please repost the 1.6.1 version as the link points to RIP megaupload.The version 1.6.2 gives a plugin script error poiting to global name mega not defined.

Thank you,
Julian
iuliant

Postby doberman » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:36 pm

I can't find the latest link to download this either..
doberman

Postby nudel » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:58 am

Here's a link to the 1.6.1 version in the public area of my Dropbox. This works for me (Win7 with Eden beta 1/2). I don't know if there's a bandwidth limit on Dropbox so let me know if it's suddenly no longer accessible (oh, actually - let me know if you *can* access it too!)...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28366848/plugin.video.fptt3.zip
nudel

Postby mattgra » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:33 pm

Thank you nudel for the link you posted - I can confirm that it is accessible!

For those of you that are unsure - I downloaded the T3 version of the plugin and it still did not work for me. Cue head scratching...

However, I updated my XBMC from 10.1 to the latest 11.0 Eden Beta 2 and lo and behold the FastPass plugin (1.6.1 version) now works perfectly. Double checked and all my existing streaming plugins (Icefilms, LetMeWatchThis and Quick Silver screen) and they all work fine.

nudel wrote:Here's a link to the 1.6.1 version in the public area of my Dropbox. This works for me (Win7 with Eden beta 1/2). I don't know if there's a bandwidth limit on Dropbox so let me know if it's suddenly no longer accessible (oh, actually - let me know if you *can* access it too!)...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28366848/plugin.video.fptt3.zip
mattgra

Postby motley28 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:59 pm

I got a bunch of the plugins old and new uploaded to mediafire. If you guys wanna take a look go ahead, just beware I'm not sure how old they are or if they work for what you need. It's just for referrence for me when I try and fix an addon. here's link to folder.

http://www.mediafire.com/?rhsgedbb0v3k8

My favorite addon is still the old azwatchTV that is now ilive.to. I had to fix it but it is currently still working!
motley28

Postby blutendesherz » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:44 pm

http://www.filedropper.com/addons_11

V1.6.1

ftp3x is for Dharma and XBOX
ftp3 is for Eden and above

The two use different python syntax and Xbox either doesn't report the addon directory the same way or doesn't report it at all. XBOX also gets slow as molasses using the newer list method.

You can remove some parts of the Eden version to get it to work or just choose the correct version.
blutendesherz

Postby motley28 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:06 am

Nice to see ya blue!! Thought you had enough. Just relax and do what ya wanna do. Your efforts up to now are more than expected and appreciated.
motley28

PreviousNext

Return to FastPass.TV