Board index   FAQ   Search  
  Login

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW FORUMS FOR FUTURE POSTING. THIS FORUM REMAINS ONLINE FOR ARCHIVE PURPOSES ONLY.

Board index 1Channel.ch

Letmewatchthis/1channel.ch plugin

Yet another new add-on with many great links, and full libraries. This is a great plugin and worth looking into.

Letmewatchthis/1channel.ch plugin

Postby Bstrdsmkr » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:24 pm

What is this plugin?
    This plugin brings the content of the site http://www.1channel.ch to XBMC. Currently it's just an update of t0mm0's work to be compatible with some other addons and libraries available for XBMC. I plan to make this a fully featured plugin with several features that I hope with bring it up to the high standards of the other streaming addons represented here.

Since all of this is just standing on t0mm0's shoulders, I'm waiting for his ok before putting this up on a repo, so for now, I'll post the latest download link here and update it as I fix or add things.

Latest download link: Get it from the Release post! <-- tuxen was great enough to provide download hosting (as well as "trauma mitigation" when I botched the dependencies :D ), so everyone please thank him for this

Installation
    Open up your addons folder in the XBMC user directory. Look for the 3 folders listed at:
    Get it from the Release post!

If any of those 3 folders are missing, download them from the dependencies link above and install them from XBMC's "Install Addon from zip" menu (you will not receive any confirmation when installing these, but the should show up in the addons folder)

Download and install the latest version from the latest download link above. Install it using XBMC's "Install Addon from zip" menu (you should receive a confirmation toast that the addon was installed successfully)

Known Issues with latest version:
    Episodes don't always list under seasons on atv2/ipad (selecting the saeson multiple times seems to help)

Buffering problems?
    Make sure you set cachemembuffer in your advancedsettings.xml. First, try setting it to 0 for unlimited caching. Note that XBMC will use 3 times the amount of RAM as the size of the file. For example, if you have buffered 100% of a 1gb file, it will take up 3gb RAM. If you have a limited amount of RAM, you may need to set cachemembuffer according to how much RAM you can afford. If all of the above doesn't work, try a different source. Personally, I've found Putlocker/Sockshare and Novamov to be the best, but your mileage may vary

If you've tried all the above, it's a connection problem either at your end or the hosts and there's nothing we can do to help.

No episodes showing under a TV Show Season?
    You're most likely missing the script.common.plugin.cache dependency. Open your addons folder and make sure that its there. If not, download and install it using "Install from zip", then restart XBMC.

It is also possible that the common cache database has become corrupt. Deleting the file commoncache.db from your xbmc/database folder should fix the problem

Script errors?
    You're most likely missing the script.module.urlresolver or script.module.t0mm0.common dependency. Open your addons folder and make sure that they're there. If not, download and install it using "Install from zip", then restart XBMC
Last edited by Bstrdsmkr on Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:12 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Bstrdsmkr
XBMC HUB TEAM

Re: Letmewatchthis/1channel.ch plugin

Postby Eldorado » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:59 pm

Rather that publishing it on a repo, maybe just upload your fixed version up for download somewhere

I would see if you could get a hold of t0mm0 first for his blessing before popping it up in a repo

Edit - also, you have updated it to work with the latest version of his common library? We need to flush out the previous versions
Eldorado
DEV

Postby Batch » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:59 pm

I think I'm missing something here, what do I need to give a blessing for?

IceLibrary don't use any code from T0mm0.

I'm so confused. :)
Batch
Site Admin

Postby Bstrdsmkr » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:21 pm

Batch, you mentioned in another thread that you were working on a multi-site addon, so I just wanted to make sure you weren't focusing on 1channel.ch or something similar

Eldorado, yes, it now works with the version installed with your addon. I want to bring in the .strm saving from Icelibrary and add a "save for offline use" option like the download and watch from Icefilms

I pm'd t0mm0 on xbmc.org, but hadn't heard back. I'm assuming life got in the way of his xbmc dev'ing and he'll be back at some point, I just want it for my use in the mean time. I figured as long as it's not stepping on anyone's toes that others might find it useful as well.
Bstrdsmkr
XBMC HUB TEAM

Postby Robbie » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:15 pm

Hey Bstrdsmkr let the cat out the bag already! lol
but all silliness aside i would like to try ur plugin if you ever let it out
Robbie

Postby Eldorado » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:06 pm

Bstrdsmkr wrote:Batch, you mentioned in another thread that you were working on a multi-site addon, so I just wanted to make sure you weren't focusing on 1channel.ch or something similar

Eldorado, yes, it now works with the version installed with your addon. I want to bring in the .strm saving from Icelibrary and add a "save for offline use" option like the download and watch from Icefilms

I pm'd t0mm0 on xbmc.org, but hadn't heard back. I'm assuming life got in the way of his xbmc dev'ing and he'll be back at some point, I just want it for my use in the mean time. I figured as long as it's not stepping on anyone's toes that others might find it useful as well.

Post up the zip for download!

Just give t0mm0 a bit of time before going the route putting it into a repo, a few of us have tried pinging him lately :)
Eldorado
DEV

Postby woompa » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:35 pm

Post it!!!!!!!

pretty please :(
woompa

Postby macf1an » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:32 pm

macf1an
INVOLVED USER

Postby nickboi » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:12 pm

macf1an wrote:has anyone tried that one?
https://github.com/pguedes/xbmc-letmewa ... master/src

no worrk i can not see any movies on it
nickboi

Postby Bstrdsmkr » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:28 pm

Alright guys, here's the initial version, no bells and whistles, just a working version

http://www.putlocker.com/file/149125819154159E

All searches should work, but I limited results to the first 10 pages (240 results) to keep from hammering their server while I work on adding configuration options. I broke the default sorting while working on search so right now, results are returned in the same order they show on the site (which I think is by the date added?). In a future revision, I'll have the search results default to alphabetical.

Let me know if you find something broken!
Bstrdsmkr
XBMC HUB TEAM

Next

Return to 1Channel.ch