- This plugin brings the content of the site http://www.1channel.ch to XBMC. Currently it's just an update of t0mm0's work to be compatible with some other addons and libraries available for XBMC. I plan to make this a fully featured plugin with several features that I hope with bring it up to the high standards of the other streaming addons represented here.
Since all of this is just standing on t0mm0's shoulders, I'm waiting for his ok before putting this up on a repo, so for now, I'll post the latest download link here and update it as I fix or add things.
Latest download link: Get it from the Release post! <-- tuxen was great enough to provide download hosting (as well as "trauma mitigation" when I botched the dependencies ), so everyone please thank him for this
- Open up your addons folder in the XBMC user directory. Look for the 3 folders listed at:
Get it from the Release post!
If any of those 3 folders are missing, download them from the dependencies link above and install them from XBMC's "Install Addon from zip" menu (you will not receive any confirmation when installing these, but the should show up in the addons folder)
Download and install the latest version from the latest download link above. Install it using XBMC's "Install Addon from zip" menu (you should receive a confirmation toast that the addon was installed successfully)
Known Issues with latest version:
- Episodes don't always list under seasons on atv2/ipad (selecting the saeson multiple times seems to help)
- Make sure you set cachemembuffer in your advancedsettings.xml. First, try setting it to 0 for unlimited caching. Note that XBMC will use 3 times the amount of RAM as the size of the file. For example, if you have buffered 100% of a 1gb file, it will take up 3gb RAM. If you have a limited amount of RAM, you may need to set cachemembuffer according to how much RAM you can afford. If all of the above doesn't work, try a different source. Personally, I've found Putlocker/Sockshare and Novamov to be the best, but your mileage may vary
If you've tried all the above, it's a connection problem either at your end or the hosts and there's nothing we can do to help.
No episodes showing under a TV Show Season?
- You're most likely missing the script.common.plugin.cache dependency. Open your addons folder and make sure that its there. If not, download and install it using "Install from zip", then restart XBMC.
It is also possible that the common cache database has become corrupt. Deleting the file commoncache.db from your xbmc/database folder should fix the problem
- You're most likely missing the script.module.urlresolver or script.module.t0mm0.common dependency. Open your addons folder and make sure that they're there. If not, download and install it using "Install from zip", then restart XBMC