Board index   FAQ   Search  
  Login

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW FORUMS FOR FUTURE POSTING. THIS FORUM REMAINS ONLINE FOR ARCHIVE PURPOSES ONLY.

Board index GENERAL HELP AND SITE SUPPORT

urlResolver/Real-Debrid Help

We are back!!! Feel free to drop a line in here if there is something not working in the site. If you have a question regarding a plugin place ti within the subforum of that plugin. Our community is here to help!

urlResolver/Real-Debrid Help

Postby stwinn » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Hi I have spent the last 2 days looking through this forum to try and and figure this out.

I have a Real-Debrid premium account. Where do I input in my credentials??
I see that I need to input them into urlReslover. Where do I get it. (apparently I might already have it).
Where is it located on my XBMC system (is it in the program or do I edit a .xml file)?

Please help me. I am pulling my hair out with this urlResolver thing. The forums say it should be installed automatically but I have no idea where to find it.

Thanks

stwinn

Acer Revo
Windows 7
XBMC Eden
stwinn

Re: urlResolver/Real-Debrid Help

Postby umOuch[INKMD] » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:58 pm

Credentials are input to the individual ADDON... I believe. Under ADDON settings.
umOuch[INKMD]
Site Admin

Postby Bstrdsmkr » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:43 pm

It's a background piece. Now that it's in the official repo, you never have to worry about it. Open the addon settings of an addon that uses it and you can configure Real-debrid from there. Once it's configured for one addon, it'll carry over to all that support it
Bstrdsmkr
XBMC HUB TEAM

Postby umOuch[INKMD] » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:02 pm

Awesome.
umOuch[INKMD]
Site Admin

Return to GENERAL HELP AND SITE SUPPORT