Board index   FAQ   Search  
  Login

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW FORUMS FOR FUTURE POSTING. THIS FORUM REMAINS ONLINE FOR ARCHIVE PURPOSES ONLY.

Board index 1Channel.ch

Updating URL Resolver

Yet another new add-on with many great links, and full libraries. This is a great plugin and worth looking into.

Re: Updating URL Resolver

Postby Deafty » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:44 am

I have 28th march version. I noticed from my web browser that these 3 sources:
    Putlocker
    Gorillavid
    DaClips
are the most reliable.

But with Gorillavid and Daclips it takes longer to initially load/buffer. However, once started they are reliable.
With addon I always appear to timeout when selecting either of these 2 sources and have not had a succesful stream within the last 3 weeks.

Anythoughts,?? Any Url resolver settings suggestions,..?#

Thanks.
Deafty

Postby tuxen » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:43 am

Do you use realdebrid to resolve through if so don't. ;) Set it to a higher priority than 100 and it will still work with for example anilkujs plugins, and at the same time not interfere with other plugins.

Other than that all sources work's for me if the file exist let it be be vidxden, filebox, movpod, movdivx, zalaa, uploadc, ovfile, novamov, hostingbulk, you name it. I just did a quick test again and I used some episodes of the regular CSI.

A little tip i found is that filebox or vidxden or any other host that has the file instead of an flv usually have much better quality than the others try some of the 1-5 latest CSI episodes for example, if you choose the right host it is same quality as icefilms. The only drawback is ofcause not being able to the jump around in the file.
tuxen
XBMC HUB TEAM

Postby Deafty » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:41 am

Do you use realdebrid to resolve through if so don't. ;) Set it to a higher priority than 100 and it will still work with for example anilkujs plugins, and at the same time not interfere with other plugins.

No I currently do not use realdebrid (account pro expired).

Are you saying the higher the value in urlresolver settings the lower the priority? Perhaps I have it configured it backwards. Checking now.

Also, I have a fresh install of xbmc, urlresolver (28th march) 1channel (1.5.6 B4),Tvlinks (latest)
Is it possible I needed to upgrade the urlreolver rather than fresh install?
This applied for the 1channel pluggin. I had to install previous vers (B3) then delete folder contents of addon and then copy new B4 version into the previous installation directory to get it to work.

EDIT:// checked my settings.
increased realdebrid to 120 --> Daclips now works (set at 100)
Gorillavid hangs. (set 100)-->tried 90 still hangs. tried 110 no good either..
I have confirmed the url works from website, (and yes the identical source)
Hmmmm. :?
Last edited by Deafty on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deafty

Postby tuxen » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:57 am

Deafty wrote:

No I currently do not use realdebrid (account pro expired).

Are you saying the higher the value in urlresolver settings the lower the priority? Perhaps I have it configured it backwards. Checking now.

Also, I have a fresh install of xbmc, urlresolver (28th march) 1channel (1.5.6 B4),Tvlinks (latest)
Is it possible I needed to upgrade the urlreolver rather than fresh install?
This applied for the 1channel pluggin. I had to install previous vers (B3) then delete folder contents of addon and then copy new B4 version into the previous installation directory to get it to work.

No if you install urlresolver-28mar as zip in XBMC it will clean your current urlresolver dir in addons automatically and replace it with the contents of urlresolver-28mar. However your login credentials to realdebrid and your priority's of the resolvers are still kept! Since your account has expired this might be where it goes wrong.

So after installing urlresolver-28mar open the 1channel plugin go to resolver settings make sure every resolver is set to 100 in priority, then when you reach the realdebrid resolver make sure you delete your username and password and untick the login checkmark then press ok. Bring it back up and verify the fields are clear so your settings are saved.

About priority; if realdebrid has a lower priority than the others it means it will get used no matter what (but since you have a free and not premium account you need to disable it) Anyway deleting login/password, unticking the login box and give it a priority of 110 (if all other resolvers have 100 as priority) will defenatly disable it.

To just make it work for anilkujs addons that require realdebrid you can fill in your credentials and still keep the priority above at 110 because anil's plugins are written specificly to use rd.
tuxen
XBMC HUB TEAM

Postby Deafty » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:04 am

from my pervious post
EDIT:// checked my settings.
increased realdebrid to 120 --> Daclips now works (set at 100)
Gorillavid hangs. (set 100)-->tried 90 still hangs. tried 110 no good either..
I have confirmed the url works from website, (and yes the identical source)
Hmmmm. :?

So after installing urlresolver-22mar

I'm using march 28th :? typo or am I missing something??
Edit,.ok I see it now as 28mar
Deafty

Postby Eldorado » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:46 am

tuxen wrote:
Eldorado wrote:If one from 22 april is there, it should be deleted

Tuxen, if you are reading, that version will be messed up! Hold off putting up anymore until we find out if it can be put into the XBMC repo, I have bumped the version # to ensure all users will get it when it's moved in

I know you bumped the version but the snapshot from the other day still at 0.0.1 so things do not get messed up. I never took the version above that in any of my snapshots. I assume you bumped the version to make sure everybody got the new version because there has been some irregular "version 1.0.0"'s that some had been spread here and there.

For the same reason I allways kept the version low because I knew this. So there is no version changes in addon.xml. I even made a entry point in a test repository and a version 1.0.0 or 1.0.1 gets pulled and overwrites the 0.0.1 snapshot fine.

Edit: I just looked at the dev thread and with the small commotion going on the last few days: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1446 I will roll urlresolver back to 22mar let that one be the last one, and lets hope that Bstrdsmkr have time for the last housekeeping.

But just so you know Eldorado; I do my best absolute best so they do not mess anything up either version or otherwise. I know how much a small number can make things go bad. ;)

Hey no worries! We didn't discover that it was a bit messed until k_zeon brought it up!

Good news is UrlResolver has finally been added to the official XBMC repository! The new version is 1.0.1 and should get rolled out to all Eden users
Eldorado
DEV

Postby hunkyn » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:21 pm

@Eldorado does this mean we will have the latest version on the official repo going forward? If not i rather have the dev version :D
hunkyn

Postby Eldorado » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:37 pm

Dev version isn't meant to be passed out to masses, going forward I think they should be kept to github where only those knowing what they are doing can grab them

The latest and greatest is up on the XBMC official repo now, and we will be pushing out all future updates thru there when they are ready for release
Eldorado
DEV

Postby Bstrdsmkr » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:45 pm

/agree

There is no longer a need for anyone to manually install urlresolver. It will be installed automatically by xbmc and you will always have the latest and the greatest.

If you're skilled enough to test the bleeding edge stuff, you'll already know how =)

Eldorado fought to make this happen, so everyone thank him when you see him.
Bstrdsmkr
XBMC HUB TEAM

Postby Deafty » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:20 am

That's great news!

Which is the official vers for the masses.?
Last edited by Deafty on Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deafty

PreviousNext

Return to 1Channel.ch