- This plugin brings the content of the site http://www.1channel.ch to XBMC. Currently it's just an update of t0mm0's work to be compatible with some other addons and libraries available for XBMC. I plan to make this a fully featured plugin with several features that I hope with bring it up to the high standards of the other streaming addons represented here.
Latestversion: v0.1.5 Changelog - Latest update v0.1.5 date 03mar2012
- Download and install the 1Channel Repository. From there, you can install 1Channel from the video addons section and all the dependencies will be taken care of for you. If you install this way, 1Channel will automatically update for you when a new version is available. Eden Beta or higher is required.
- Make sure you set cachemembuffer in your advancedsettings.xml. First, try setting it to 0 for unlimited caching. Note that XBMC will use 3 times the amount of RAM as the size of the file. For example, if you have buffered 100% of a 1gb file, it will take up 3gb RAM. If you have a limited amount of RAM, you may need to set cachemembuffer according to how much RAM you can afford. If all of the above doesn't work, try a different source. Personally, I've found Putlocker/Sockshare and Novamov to be the best, but your mileage may vary
*****If you've tried all the above, it's a connection problem either at your end or the hosts and there's nothing we can do to help.*****
No episodes showing under a TV Show Season?
- If you are using the Aeon NOX skin, the default view List displays meta data tags (which 1Channel does not currently set) as the title, instead of the title it's asked to display. It you see ".." listed as the title of all episodes, switching to a different view should solve the problem.
- It is also possible that the onechannel database has become corrupt. Deleting the file onechannel.db from your xbmc/database folder should fix the problem
- SEARCH THE FORUM FOR OTHER POSTS ABOUT YOUR ISSUE OR IT WILL BE IGNORED AND WE WILL MAKE FUN OF YOU.
If you're unable to find anyone with your issue, create a thread and post a debug log. Without this log, we cannot help you.