Board index   FAQ   Search  
  Login

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW FORUMS FOR FUTURE POSTING. THIS FORUM REMAINS ONLINE FOR ARCHIVE PURPOSES ONLY.

Board index 1Channel.ch

1Channel Repository

Yet another new add-on with many great links, and full libraries. This is a great plugin and worth looking into.

1Channel Repository

Postby tuxen » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:16 pm

Ok. This is the initial release. It has been tested on a brand new install of Eden Beta 2.
If you have the plugin installed allready not much will happen other than it should be listed as activated after the install and therefore should be ready for recieving updates.

Latest download link: 1Channel Repository and the Changelog - Latest update v0.0.3 date 19.03.2012
This should be installed from zip file within XBMC under addons.

If everything goes wrong or you are lost go here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=419

On Behalf of Bstrdsmkr..
tuxen
XBMC HUB TEAM

Re: 1Channel Repository (Release)

Postby Jarvis » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:18 pm

Great news. Well done lads. Thanks very much.
Jarvis
INVOLVED USER

Postby krade » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:26 pm

tuxen wrote:Ok. This is the initial release. It has been tested on a brand new install of Eden Beta 2.
If you have the plugin installed allready not much will happen other than it should be listed as activated after the install and therefore should be ready for recieving updates.

Latest download link: 1Channel Repository and the Changelog - Latest update v0.0.2 date 01.31.2012

On Behalf of Bstrdmkr..

Great work .... I am getting a message when installing on ATV2 and Eden Beta 2 as: "Add on has been marked as broken in repository. Would you like to disable it on your system?" I said no....

When I go to the repository to the add-in. It now says 1ChannelPlugin Broken.
krade

Postby canadave » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:46 pm

krade wrote:
tuxen wrote:Ok. This is the initial release. It has been tested on a brand new install of Eden Beta 2.

Latest download link: 1Channel Repository and the Changelog - Latest update v0.0.2 date 01.31.2012

On Behalf of Bstrdmkr..

Great work .... I am getting a message when installing on ATV2 and Eden Beta 2 as: "Add on has been marked as broken in repository. Would you like to disable it on your system?" I said no....

When I go to the repository to the add-in. It now says 1ChannelPlugin Broken.

Did you uninstall the previous version first? I uninstalled, then installed via this repo, and it works great. Thanks guys! One small feature request, but I'll make a separate thread.
canadave
INVOLVED USER

Postby krade » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:53 pm

No I did not. At this point, it looks botched up. I tried to uninstall the plug in (which I now did). I go back to install it and now it just says Broken with no option to re-install or fix it. I also just tried to uninstall (and clean-up the directory) the repository. I now re-install the repository and I still can install 1Channel (still says Broken)....
krade

Postby krade » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:16 pm

Ok at this point I am stuck. I have even cleared my addons15.db file, and tried to do a fresh install (uninstalling and deleting everything). I keep getting the issue that the plug in is broken on my ATV2. When I now go into the plug-in, in addition to saying Broken, it also says my dependencies are not met. I know they are met because I checked and was just running the plug-in a few minutes ago before going with the repository. Oh where to go from here?
krade

Postby Bstrdsmkr » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:26 pm

Check and see what version the repo itself is, v0.0.1 or v0.0.2
Bstrdsmkr
XBMC HUB TEAM

Postby towney » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:27 pm

krade wrote:Ok at this point I am stuck. I have even cleared my addons15.db file, and tried to do a fresh install (uninstalling and deleting everything). I keep getting the issue that the plug in is broken on my ATV2. When I now go into the plug-in, in addition to saying Broken, it also says my dependencies are not met. I know they are met because I checked and was just running the plug-in a few minutes ago before going with the repository. Oh where to go from here?

Log file?

I installed on 4 different ATV2s and worked fine. I never remove plugin.1channel just added the repo two different ways. 1. ssh into the box and install zip. Then I click on force update and force refresh. 2. ssh into the box and copied the repository.bstrdsmkr to the addon directory both ways worked for me.

thanks again bstrdsmkr and tuxen + all the others for the hard work it takes to maintain and support the users.
towney

Postby Krankie882 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:51 pm

Great work guys, I uninstalled the plug in first, then deleted the zip file for 1ch , then installed the repo, installed via zip and all is good, I can now sort my friends out with this plug in as I told them they can have it once it has it's repo , ( does my head in having to re- set loads of apple tvs all the time, :)
Krankie882
INVOLVED USER

Postby krade » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:56 pm

towney wrote:
krade wrote:Ok at this point I am stuck. I have even cleared my addons15.db file, and tried to do a fresh install (uninstalling and deleting everything). I keep getting the issue that the plug in is broken on my ATV2. When I now go into the plug-in, in addition to saying Broken, it also says my dependencies are not met. I know they are met because I checked and was just running the plug-in a few minutes ago before going with the repository. Oh where to go from here?

Log file?

I installed on 4 different ATV2s and worked fine. I never remove plugin.1channel just added the repo two different ways. 1. ssh into the box and install zip. Then I click on force update and force refresh. 2. ssh into the box and copied the repository.bstrdsmkr to the addon directory both ways worked for me.

thanks again bstrdsmkr and tuxen + all the others for the hard work it takes to maintain and support the users.

Ok. Let me clarify a few things after looking into this further. After installing the repository again for the second time here is what I am seeing:

When I go to enabled add-ons / video add-ons / and look at 1channel it says enabled so no problems there. I also works when I run it. Whan I go to get add-ons / bstrdmkr's repository / and look at the add-on it says Broken. So it does work, it just says it is Broken when I look at it under the repository itself within XBMC, which is not normal. For example, when I look at the enabled add-ons under XBMC's repository they say Enabled. Could you check yours going into System / Add-ons?
krade

Next

Return to 1Channel.ch