Board index   FAQ   Search  
  Login

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW FORUMS FOR FUTURE POSTING. THIS FORUM REMAINS ONLINE FOR ARCHIVE PURPOSES ONLY.

Board index 1Channel.ch

"Script failed!" when starting 1Channel.

Yet another new add-on with many great links, and full libraries. This is a great plugin and worth looking into.

Re: "Script failed!" when starting 1Channel.

Postby markonasty » Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:23 pm

I am also getting script errors when attempting to play anything, all was fine until tonight.
markonasty

Postby Bstrdsmkr » Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:28 pm

I'm on the road again today so I'm posting from my phone =/ curl error 28 is a timeout, but it means it resolved to a valid file. Should be able to try that one a time our two and get it going. sock share is the same host as put locker
Bstrdsmkr
XBMC HUB TEAM

Postby tech4life77 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:25 pm

tech4life77 wrote:Hey guys always like to say thanks for all of the hard work before posting my questions, you guys are doing some great work so THANKS...

I started having issues last night when 1.channel would not listing anything for TV shows then I saw the thread where the fix was and I installed it which made everything perfect again. I was running Eden Beta 2 at the time.. Today I decided to upgrade to EDEN RC2 and now I am getting script errors when ever I try to load a source in 1.Channel , the addon loads fine and I have all of the lists and it loads the list of sources no matter which one I chose I get a script error...

Oddly enough I am now having issues with Icefilms as well , I have the latest release and the metahandler but when I chose a RS source I get a black screen with some audio and then it freezes and I have to close the program. When I chose a source from 2Share it times out and gives me a Playback Failed error, I dont know if these are related or not but any help would be very appreciated..... :?

Thanks again for all of the hard work.... :P

T4L

So after playing around a bit more I realized that I am getting script errors in FastPassTV as well as 1.channnel...This seems to have started today after installing Eden RC2, due to all of the hard work of the developers on this project I have gotten used to being able to use this as a reliable replacement to cable so THANKS..I am in need of some assistance, any help would be appreciated...I also still have the same issue mentioned in my earlier post with Icefilms not working properly as well..Hopefully I don't have to go back to an older version of XBMC , everything I have read said that Eden RC2 was working flawlessly so I hope this is an easy fix...Again thanks for all of your hard work and support..

T4L
tech4life77

Postby Bstrdsmkr » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:10 pm

T4l, need a log, lots of trouble with the hosts today
Bstrdsmkr
XBMC HUB TEAM

Postby Munk » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:04 pm

I have had the same error for a couple of days. When starting both 1channel and icefilms I get a script failed error.
Today I tried just to uninstall an reinstall again.
Now it works without any problems
Munk

Postby JIMS2851 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:11 pm

Hi Guys(another newb here)
First of all thanks for all your hard work in putting this stuff together. I managed to install 1channel earlier tonight and enjoyed watching a few TV programmes and saw that a couple of films were good quality streams...... but then it all went wrong! I keep getting script error messages - not sure how I managed to break my favourite new toy!
Hopefully one of you guys will be able to guide me towards the light....? I have tried to do the debug log and hopefully you can find it here:
http://pastebin.com/gKsdBGer

Thanks again and in advance of any help!!
JIMS2851

Postby Bstrdsmkr » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:25 pm

Website errors, try another source
Bstrdsmkr
XBMC HUB TEAM

Postby JIMS2851 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:29 pm

Thanks for the speedy response Bstrdsmkr!!

I keep getting the same message no matter what source I try - admittedly putlocker was a problem even when I had things working. I think I'll come back in the morning and hope it sorts itself out.
Cheers!
JIMS2851

Postby bobruub » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:40 am

Works fine on windows 7, getting errors on ATV2..

http://pastebin.com/jdPKRNk6

Any idea what ive done wrong?

edit: maximum mea culpa, the thing I was doing wrong was not following the "8 step program" documented in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=823&start=60

So colour me pink and call me a dufus :)
bobruub

Postby flash33181 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:16 pm

Hi all. I am a newbie so if I ask any stupid questions please bear with me. I am having the same issue as described in this thread. I click on 1Channel and immediately get "script failed: plugin.video.1channel"

I have ATV2.
I am running the latest version of Eden.
I tried the 8 steps in the "If something goes wrong" thread.
I tried a complete uninstall/reinstall of XBMC and 1channel.

None of these have worked. It was working fine for about a week, then it got noticeably slower (movies/tv show list would load very slowly and then take forever to buffer). And today it stopped working all together.

I have no idea what to do. I tried the troubleshooting steps in this thread and elsewhere on this site but to no avail. Can anyone please assist? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I should probably mention that I am running ATV2 on a Haier LED Monitor. I don't know if that makes a difference or not, but my PC is not part of this equation.
flash33181

PreviousNext

Return to 1Channel.ch