Board index   FAQ   Search  
  Login

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW FORUMS FOR FUTURE POSTING. THIS FORUM REMAINS ONLINE FOR ARCHIVE PURPOSES ONLY.

Board index 1Channel.ch

1CHANNEL Not working after reinstall

Yet another new add-on with many great links, and full libraries. This is a great plugin and worth looking into.

1CHANNEL Not working after reinstall

Postby plendil » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:14 am

Hi there
Please can you help me. I Watch something every day on this site i love it. However yesterday everything was loading ok . but it just wouldnt go into any scources to choose from.today is the same so i have uninstalled and reinstalled ,But to my dismay same prob ?? where did it come from any idea pleaseeeeeeeeeeee . have appletv2 . and i use go sub.
thank you
plendil
INVOLVED USER

Re: 1CHANNEL Not working after reinstall

Postby Bstrdsmkr » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:42 pm

Have you checked the website to make sure:
1. The website isn't slow and your connections are timing out
2. What you're trying to watch actually has sources
3. Those sources work with url resolver?
Bstrdsmkr
XBMC HUB TEAM

Postby plendil » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:00 pm

Hi
thank you for quick reply
yes checked website its ok
have tried to get 10 different movies from all generes
and just nothing .. all loads but dosent go into a picking choice to load the films

i know nothing about url resolver ,the first time i saw it was when i went into gosub seen it there and clicked on it .but nothing happened . i am a newbie and i thought one of you told me to get everything from go sub now thats why i did that . but have no idea what it is or what it does. and i did try reinstall but same thing happens.
pleaseeeeee can you help . i love this channel
thank you
plendil
INVOLVED USER

Postby Bstrdsmkr » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:10 pm

No worries, we'll get it back. It sounds like there was an old version of URLresolver in there. Post a log file so we can be sure
Bstrdsmkr
XBMC HUB TEAM

Postby plendil » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:27 pm

Oh crumbs . never done this and dont know how .now were in trouble i guess. sorry i did say i was a newbie
LOL..
plendil
INVOLVED USER

Postby Bstrdsmkr » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:09 pm

Bstrdsmkr
XBMC HUB TEAM

Postby plendil » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:08 pm

Hi
well after trying all night i failed to do the log .i got as far as enabling the debug but when i went into addons--programs ,there was no xbmc debug .??? meanwhile iv got all this info flickering across screen ?
Help please
plendil
INVOLVED USER

Postby plendil » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:58 am

Good morning

iv had a look again am . but if i go into programms the debug log is just not there.
on the top right of the screen is all this info running about cpu ect . do i leave that on all the time ??or do i turn off the debug until i need it ??.can we assume its url as u think and act on that please tell me what i have to do. And i cant get what the furk to work now also.. same problem does that tell you anything .
thank you
plendil
INVOLVED USER

Postby Robbie » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:52 am

plendil wrote:Good morning

iv had a look again am . but if i go into programms the debug log is just not there.
on the top right of the screen is all this info running about cpu ect . do i leave that on all the time ??or do i turn off the debug until i need it ??.can we assume its url as u think and act on that please tell me what i have to do. And i cant get what the furk to work now also.. same problem does that tell you anything .
thank you

Without a log file its hard for anyone to tell you whats wrong. My guess is you've messed up the urlresolver script some how. try installing script.module.urlresolver-0.0.1.zip from gosub

to get a log file you have to access files from the ATV2 via a computer. Download the program WinSCP to do that. something tells me your a windows user ;)

Also try reading this http://www.xbmchub.com/oldforums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=433
Robbie

Postby plendil » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:37 am

Good day all

i tried to install script.module.urlresolver-0.0.1.zip from gosub as you advised me to do i clicked on it but nothing happened it didnt say enabled like all the other stuff has . i have ssh into appletv and found the place i need to be in but what now . i think the problem came in the 1st march after i tried to install some new stuff that appeared in Gosub , and i think it was those resolver plugs as i have never used them before
can i ssh in to apple and delete anything that i put in on the 1st march.
i do need to sort out this debug problem as well in the future ..why it dosent show in the addons i dont know ??
but for now i will settle for getting my channel back. so please helppppp someone
thank you as always
plendil
INVOLVED USER

Next

Return to 1Channel.ch