Board index   FAQ   Search  
  Login

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW FORUMS FOR FUTURE POSTING. THIS FORUM REMAINS ONLINE FOR ARCHIVE PURPOSES ONLY.

Board index 1Channel.ch

Real-Debrid Support thread

Yet another new add-on with many great links, and full libraries. This is a great plugin and worth looking into.

Re: Real-Debrid Support thread

Postby Pchild » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:22 pm

Same problem here too, logged out and i can use sockshare and putlocker again


And following the guide "if something does not work read this!" thread to remove and reinstall...

http://www.xbmchub.com/oldforums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=419

Some how it still remembered my real-debrid username and password... so some trace files had to have been left over...

But it yielded the same results. Still won't work with real-debrid enabled, removing real-debrid and it works just fine. My real-debrid works fine in icefilms however.
Pchild
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:52 pm

Re: Real-Debrid Support thread

Postby Mrblazed » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:07 pm

anilkuj wrote:Please post real-debrid issues in this thread .

Before you proceed ahead , please get the latest urlresolver module from SVN repo installer . backup your old one just in case .

The Latest urlresolver is available in the SVN repo installer.


Update:

For people who use realdebrid url resolver , the watch trailer option might not work . FOr this to work
just change the youtube priority to less than real-debrid in resolver settings


Thanks


What am missing..SVN repo installer doesn't work in Eden, right???
Mrblazed
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:49 pm

Re: Real-Debrid Support thread

Postby tuxen » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:12 am

Pchild wrote:
Same problem here too, logged out and i can use sockshare and putlocker again


And following the guide "if something does not work read this!" thread to remove and reinstall...

http://www.xbmchub.com/oldforums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=419

Some how it still remembered my real-debrid username and password... so some trace files had to have been left over...

But it yielded the same results. Still won't work with real-debrid enabled, removing real-debrid and it works just fine. My real-debrid works fine in icefilms however.

This is partly why I hesitated putting the realdebrid resolver into the snapshot of urlresolver the "residue" is in "..\userdata\addon_data\script.module.urlresolver" either delete this dir, or bring up the realdebrid resolver, set the priority to 100, delete your username and password, and uncheck the login button.
tuxen
XBMC HUB TEAM
 
Posts: 1231
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:25 pm

Re: Real-Debrid Support thread

Postby tuxen » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:19 am

Eldorado wrote:
tuxen wrote:I have released the latest snapshot (from today) of urlresolver From Eldorados git and uploaded it to the file share. The version is compatible with 1Channel and add all the latest resolvers including realdebrid.

Now I suggest that people who intend to test this with realdebrid read the realdebrid.txt file within the archive as it is very important that you know what you are doing before experimenting with this.

People who just want the lastest update of urlresolver can just download and install the file. As I said this is tested with 1Channel so if you are having problems with other plugins (you shouldn't) notice the author of these plugins and if you can not live without them untill they fix it, the best choice is to revert to to your backup or if you really need to; the old original version 0.0.1.

Best regards tuxen


Eeee... first time I've take a peak at the zips you guys were passing out for testing

The version really should have been changed to something lower to not interfere with the final release, as when this gets pushed into the main repository it will still stay at 1.0.0, so any user installing these will need to manually update

Not a huge problem, but seeing as how the last 2 scripts went (common lib, metahandlers) we will likely get flooded with more users posting what is wrong threads :)


Thanks Eldorado. Went right past me as I took another man's package for good. My own is still at 0.0.1.
Luckily it was only the last one -06mar. Anyway no excuse for not checking what you put out though. :/
tuxen
XBMC HUB TEAM
 
Posts: 1231
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:25 pm

Re: Real-Debrid Support thread

Postby tuxen » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:26 am

In relation to the above if you want to update your "script.module.urlresolver" to the lastest snapshot.
Make sure you get it from hub.gosub.dk and not some obscure uploading source/dropbox/whatever.

Those who have updated to "script.module.urlresolver-06mar.zip" please install the lastest "script.module.urlresolver-13mar.zip" to get you back on the right version track.
tuxen
XBMC HUB TEAM
 
Posts: 1231
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:25 pm

Re: Real-Debrid Support thread

Postby Thakoer » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:39 am

where can i find the updated lastest "script.module.urlresolver-13mar.zip". Will this solve the problem with putlocker and sockshare with real-debrid account ?
thanks.
Thakoer
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:51 am

Re: Real-Debrid Support thread

Postby Pchild » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:41 am

tuxen wrote:In relation to the above if you want to update your "script.module.urlresolver" to the lastest snapshot.
Make sure you get it from hub.gosub.dk and not some obscure uploading source/dropbox/whatever.

Those who have updated to "script.module.urlresolver-06mar.zip" please install the lastest "script.module.urlresolver-13mar.zip" to get you back on the right version track.



Only urlresolver i can find form hub.gosub.dk is the 0.0.1 listed in the "addons" directory.

Is it up?
Pchild
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:52 pm

Re: Real-Debrid Support thread

Postby tuxen » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:46 am

Now it is. :)
tuxen
XBMC HUB TEAM
 
Posts: 1231
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:25 pm

Re: Real-Debrid Support thread

Postby tuxen » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:47 am

Thakoer wrote:where can i find the updated lastest "script.module.urlresolver-13mar.zip". Will this solve the problem with putlocker and sockshare with real-debrid account ?
thanks.

1. On hub.gosub.dk as stated.
2. No.

As a side note the realdebrid resolver was kindly contributed by anilkuj however in relation to 1Channel the results are very mixed. This is why this thread exist, so that people can share their experiences and hopefully through that make the resolver better.
tuxen
XBMC HUB TEAM
 
Posts: 1231
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:25 pm

Re: Real-Debrid Support thread

Postby Thakoer » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:52 am

thanks voor info

what is the benefit for this ?
Thakoer
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:51 am

PreviousNext

Return to 1Channel.ch



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests