Board index   FAQ   Search  
  Login

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW FORUMS FOR FUTURE POSTING. THIS FORUM REMAINS ONLINE FOR ARCHIVE PURPOSES ONLY.

Board index 1Channel.ch

1Channel not work on xbmc for windows

Yet another new add-on with many great links, and full libraries. This is a great plugin and worth looking into.

1Channel not work on xbmc for windows

Postby The Italian Job » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:23 am

Hi folks,

I'm currently running the following:
-Window 7 Home Premium N
-Reinstalled XBMC with recent stable version 10.1 Dharma
-Installed 1channel plugin from this forum
-Reinstalled Navi-x from Unoffical XBMC repository site

So I have to admit right off the bat, I'm fairly new to xbmc and my understanding of repository's and addon this and addon that is very basic. I'm no stranger to computers and I have clear understanding thus far of xbmc and how it works. However, I cannot for the life me get this 1Channel plugin to work in xbmc. I continue to get a script error everytime I try to access 1Channel from the Video add-on section of xbmc. Also, I can't find any info online distigishing if this plugin was strickly made for ATV or can be used for xbmc on a windows platform. If someone can answer that question it would explain why I'm having this issue in the first place.

Any direction or step by step instructions would really help out. Also, please don't till me to search the board. I have done so for several hours this week and found a tone of technical solutions if you're troublshooting this on ATV but relatively speaking zero information if you just trying to do this with a PC and basic installation of xbmc.

Thanks,

The Italian Job
Last edited by The Italian Job on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Italian Job

Re: 1Channel not work on xbmc for windows

Postby Bstrdsmkr » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:26 am

Developed on Win 7 ;)

Requires Eden. Upgrade to Eden RC2, and you should be in good shape
Bstrdsmkr
XBMC HUB TEAM

Postby The Italian Job » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:29 am

Bstrdsmkr wrote:Developed on Win 7 ;)

Really?! Ok I'II try that and see how it goes. Thanks for the quick response, it's almost as if you were waiting for my question! :shock:
The Italian Job

Postby The Italian Job » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:47 am

Bstrdsmkr wrote:Developed on Win 7 ;)

Bstrdsmkr, seeing as it's your repository (yes I just noticed your name :D ) you're definitly a champ! I just installed xbmc Eden and the plugin and no more issue. Thanks a lot for the assistance!

Cheers,
The Italian Job

Return to 1Channel.ch