Board index   FAQ   Search  
  Login

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW FORUMS FOR FUTURE POSTING. THIS FORUM REMAINS ONLINE FOR ARCHIVE PURPOSES ONLY.

Board index VIDEO ADD-ONS FlashSportStreams

VipBox.tv and Sports Devil

FlashSportStreams.tv for XBMC - Developed by myksterx and mclog
Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC. Requires a FlashSportStreams user account. See http://www.flashsportstreams.tv for more details.

VipBox.tv and Sports Devil

Postby jetstream1969 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:56 pm

Hi myksterx and mclog,
Hope you guys don't mind, but I thought I would mention that SportsDevil cam provide a little light relief for us grief stricken sports fans.
VipBox within the plug in is easy to use and has loads of the channels which were available on FSS. Even has The Sky F1 channel running full time.
Please keep going trying to get your fantastic add on back up and running as it's much loved by so many of us. Thanks for all your efforts :D
jetstream1969

Re: VipBox.tv and Sports Devil

Postby thefunkpunk1980 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:08 pm

jetstream1969 wrote:Hi myksterx and mclog,
Hope you guys don't mind, but I thought I would mention that SportsDevil cam provide a little light relief for us grief stricken sports fans.
VipBox within the plug in is easy to use and has loads of the channels which were available on FSS. Even has The Sky F1 channel running full time.
Please keep going trying to get your fantastic add on back up and running as it's much loved by so many of us. Thanks for all your efforts :D

Does it have the high quality feeds etc? I mainly watched VIP channels....

Where do I find this VIPbox? Is it just a choice within sportsdevil?

Tips on a postcard ;)
thefunkpunk1980

Return to FlashSportStreams