Board index   FAQ   Search  
  Login

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW FORUMS FOR FUTURE POSTING. THIS FORUM REMAINS ONLINE FOR ARCHIVE PURPOSES ONLY.

Board index 1Channel.ch

1Channel Repository

Yet another new add-on with many great links, and full libraries. This is a great plugin and worth looking into.

Re: 1Channel Repository (Release)

Postby prospect500 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:28 pm

tuxen wrote:Again: If you did a clean install of Eden Beta 2 then first install Eldorado's Repository and the Quicksilver plug in after that install bstrdsmkr.repository-0.0.2.zip.
Then go into Bstrdsmkr's Repository in XBMC and install the 1Channel Plugin. I'll garantee this will work..

Best regards tuxen

Thanks tuxen..... This worked like a charm as I was having install issues with this on my aptv2.
prospect500

Re: 1Channel Repository (Release)

Postby tuxen » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:36 pm

Nice to hear. Like I said this is something that I test many times in practice and not just suggestions. :)
Again glad you got it going because it is in fact very easy from a clean install.

All the best tuxen
tuxen
XBMC HUB TEAM

Re: 1Channel Repository

Postby Jason » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:43 pm

Hello,

My tech level is quite low; I have read through all posts all pages. Installed via zip and even directly into addons through WINSCP, can’t get to work this properly, script error and then dependency missing.

Please simplify things and it will help many:
1. Where can I find three dependency, when I unzip the repo I get these three : addon, change log and icon
2. Where do I get the latest 1Channel repo for apple tv 2
3. Ones I have the repo and three dependencies, what steps should I take to install them.
Thanks a bunch in advance, I am sure there are people with low tech savvy levels as myself and can benefit from this.

XBMC HUB Rocks!!!!
Jason

Postby tuxen » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:55 pm

1. There is no dependencies and you should NOT unzip the repository!
2. Just go to the thread called "1Channel plugin (release og how to)" download the repository. Transfer the zip file to your atv2. Install it by zip in XBMC and you can install the plugin from the new repository that has been added to XBMC called Bstrdsmkr's repository (found the same place as The XBMC.org repository) and you will get automatic updates.
3. Question is answered in 2.

It is as simple as that! If you really can't figure that out stay away and use the official XBMC.org repository until you have just a tiny bit of knowledge about installing a repository in XBMC.
tuxen
XBMC HUB TEAM

Postby Jason » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:42 pm

Thanks! can you post the link for thread called "1Channel plugin (release og how to)", cant seem to find it.
Jason

Postby Bstrdsmkr » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:03 pm

It's one of four in the announcements section at the top of the 1Channel.ch section
Bstrdsmkr
XBMC HUB TEAM

Postby Jason » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:41 pm

-Installed a repo,
-SSHd into atv2,
-installed by zip file,
-went into addone, Bstrdsmkr's Repo is enabled with so many others such as bluecop, anachintosh and all
-pressed meny key
-forced update
-restarted XBMC
-Under video addon 1Channel doesnt show(others do show such as icefilms)

ANy reason why its not showing or any suggestions
Thanks
Jason

Postby Bstrdsmkr » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:46 pm

What version of xbmc are you running?
Bstrdsmkr
XBMC HUB TEAM

Postby Jason » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:55 pm

under the system info it saysa at the bottom, XBMC 11.0 Beta 1 and also when I go under add ons and select any of the enabled repos the next screen comes blank with dots, is that normal
Jason

Postby Bstrdsmkr » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:19 pm

Jason wrote:under the system info it saysa at the bottom, XBMC 11.0 Beta 1 and also when I go under add ons and select any of the enabled repos the next screen comes blank with dots, is that normal

Try updating to beta 3 first, if that doesn't work, delete the addons*.db file from the xbmc/userdata/database folder and restart
Bstrdsmkr
XBMC HUB TEAM

PreviousNext

Return to 1Channel.ch